Sunday, 27 November 2011

Poinsettia card...

A very quick post before the Sunday mad rush. It should be a day of rest but it never is for me as I cram in a million and one jobs before I go back to work tomorrow.

This is a very quick card made using PTI's Poinsettia Year of Flowers stamp set. I've stamped and embossed the poinsettia in white and layered it up. I've used a dark grey cardstock and mounted it onto SU's Sahara Sand. The ribbon and poinsettia are SU's Rich Razzleberry.

poinsettia 1

The little joy ornament was from a local shop and cost just £1.99.


POINSETTIA 2


Hope you like, thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Jackie said...

Another stunning card Sarita :o)
Jackie xx

Fiona said...

Very elegant and so YOU, Sarita. Love your JOY, what a bargain.

Tina said...

beautiful

Tina

Riet said...

This is so wonderful Sarita.

Hugs Riet.xx

Andrea said...

I like very much! Your card is stunning, and the joy ornament looks fab with that ribbon.
Love, Andrea xx

Huguenot Girl said...

Gorgeous as always! Nicole x

Juls said...

fabulous!!! love the detail on your poinsettia! Hugs Juls