Sunday, 27 November 2011

Introducing Bianca Snowflake...

Managed to squeeze in a second post today just to show you this lovely snowflake die from Memory Box. This is one stunning snowflake.

The bling purple charger plate is from The Range. I made a very simple cracker to co-ordinate and layered up 2 snowflakes. Tricky to layer as it is so delicate so I just used tiny tiny pieces of foam tape. I've also just simply stamped a sentiment onto a piece of card which I think would be lovely for guests.

GLASS 4

I bought a 40p glass from Morrisons and stamped a sentiment in white Stazon on to the glass. This did take a few attempts to get right. I wasted one glass but at 40p it didn't really matter too much.


GLASS 1


I love this die and am sure I will use it over Christmas for decorating the dinner table.

I feel my crafting going in a new direction, moving much more into home decor. I will always do card making but don't be surprised if more posts like this pop up on my blog!

Right, I really do have to go now, see you soon!

11 comments:

Julie said...

Absolutely stunning Sarita!! Fabulous idea - your Christmas table is going to look wonderful and so elegant!! Juliexx

Jackie said...

This looks so classy Sarita. keep buying the cheap Morrison's glasses, you are keeping me in work :o)
Jackie xx

Riet said...

Beautiful.

Hugs Riet.xx

TAM said...

Wow you're right that snowflake is fabulous.
Great to see what you are up to, whether it is home decoration or card making - always happy for inspiration.

Marja's Stamp Addiction said...

Sarita this is really GORGEOUS. Lovely home decor. Beautiful.
lovely greet Marja

Jill said...

Such creative thinking Sarita! I love it - all of it! Fab!

Jill x

asignet5 said...

These cards are GORGEOUS! Love them. Enjoyed browsing.

Michelle said...

Loving the direction your works moving in Sarita and the idea of stamping on glass is fantastic! Might have to give this one a go!
x Michelle

Andrea said...

Wow! I love your wine glass, and the snowflake die really is stunning. I look forward to seeing more of your home decor projects.
Love, Andrea xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Sarita
Fabulous snowflake ....Gorgeous
Hugs sylvie
xx

Juls said...

such a fabulous setting, very elegant! Hugs Juls