Saturday, 26 November 2011

A bit of bling...

The challenge over at Less Is More is to use bling. Well if there was ever a challenge meant for me surely, surely this is the one lol.

This is such a simple card whipped up in a flash...


hh4


This beautiful beautiful holly swirl is an old Penny Black stamp called "Winter Scroll". I absolutely love it and never tire of using it.

I've stamped the holly swirl in a sumptuous deep pink to contrast with the silver embossed Happy Holiday sentiment from Papertrey's Holiday Photo Finishers stamp set.

hh5

And of course added a bit, OK quite a bit lol, of bling. The gorgeous pink glittery artichoke is from Next.


hh6

Well I haven't even made a start on Christmas yet, I think I will do most of my shopping online this year to save time but I suspect I will do a little bit of late night shopping when the Christmas lights are on just to get into the atmosphere.

That's all for now, thanks for popping by!

29 comments:

froebelsternchen Susi said...

beautiful!

Lisa said...

What a wonderful card, and the big flower as well! :)

TAM said...

As always a stunning card. Love the way you "stage" your cards as well

nicky said...

wowwy love it
Nicky

Mandi said...

Classy and elegant as ever Sarita
Absolutely love it

I havent made a start either, it is only Novembee loo

Thanks so much, have a good wek
mandi LIM

Kimberley said...

Fabulously stylish! Love your blog header too.

Jan said...

WOW Sarita stunning card xx Jan

Pauline said...

Stunning! Love the colour combo, and the beautiful flourish.

GinaA said...

Fab image, great colour, lovely card.

Chris said...

This is so beautiful, Sarita. I have that stamp but never thought to ink it in pink. It looks so elegant.

Chrissie said...

Just yummy Sarita!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Diane said...

Fabulous card - so elegant! xx

Canne said...

That's gorgeous!

Jill said...

Another lovely card, Sarita! I have this old Penny Black stamp too but never thought of stamping it in a bright colour - mmmm, I think I might have to try!!

Jill x

Bonnie said...

How elegant! Love these colors!

Jenni's Jems said...

simply beautiful and so elegant - love the colours x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Sarita
Fabby card....gorgeous colour ....
Hug sylvie
xx

tinadotcom.com said...

Sarita, this card screams "made by Sarita", heehee. I love it, it has style and it´s special, nothing you see on every corner.

Hugs, Tina

Jackie said...

What a stunning card, as all of your wonderful creations are :o)
Jackie xx

Beryl K said...

Just beautiful, gorgeous colour
Beryl x

Kathyk said...

Gorgeous and blingalicious!

Kathyk

Suzilou said...

Love this stamp and love the black & pink :)

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Sarita.

Hugs Riet.xx

Valerie said...

Gorgeous, love the colour!
Val x

Marrigje said...

I love it!! Beautiful!!!

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Sarita

As always you're card has wow'ed me - just love it!

Take care

Tina
X

Karen said...

Sarita that is absolutely fabulous, stunning, love the colour combination and that flourish. Karen x

Juls said...

fabulous colours, love the swirl and the way you have added the bling! Hugs Juls

Steph said...

Beautiful, Sarita. I bought the photo finishers in my last PTI stash and they're fab aren't they- so versatile, I've used them alot already!! x