Sunday, 9 October 2011

A few goulish creations...

I do love creating stuff for Halloween.

This fab bottle is from Hobbycraft and perfect for Halloween venom! I've used one of the fantastic Waltzingmouse sentiments for the label. The beautiful cat stamp is by Inkadinkado from a set called "Cats and Bats". Isn't it gorgeous?

V2

I love the shape of this bottle and think it would look perfect on a Halloween party table. I've used orange food colouring but I suppose you could use orange juice, save the kids from bouncing off the walls!


V1

Next I stamped a Halloween sentiment in black ink onto some orange twill ribbon...


HH1

...and used it to tie a bag of mini orange Oreos.


V3

I have to say I ate most of them as I crafted hee hee...they are delish.

V4

You may remember the purple bottle from my Halloween creations of last year. I just couldn't resist using it again for this photo shoot.


V6

Finally one more shot of those Oreos lol...


V7

Well, I would like to have carried on and added to this set but time ran out as usual. I hope you like anyway.

13 comments:

Riet said...

This is so wonderful Sarita.

Hugs Riet.xx

kjjc said...

gorgeous. Beautiful colours and lovely bottles.

Grenouille Greetings said...

Another stunner Sarita. I love your bottle shape, fun label and gorgeous cat card. I suspect the stamping on ribbon was tricky but it's a real treat! Hugs, Lesley

Erika said...

Love them and so would my kids.
Erika. x

Lisa Jane said...

oh these are amazing! Spooktacular
Lisa x

Vicki said...

Oh Sarita these are gorgeous, just loving your card and the idea of using oreos is fab (my boys love them)

Hope you've had a good weekend

Hugs
Vicki x

Jackie said...

Like it! I love it, it's great. You have such a fertile imagination :o)
Jackie xx

Joey said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Joey x

Carol Q said...

just gorgeous and so classy Sarita. I could get hooked on venom if it came in a bottle as beautiful as that!lol

Andrea said...

Such a fabulous Halloween set - that cat stamp is adorable, and I love the shaped bottles.
Have a lovely week.
Love, Andrea xx

José said...

Beautiful contribution on the Halloween theme.
Hugs José

Riet said...

So wonderful Sarita.

Hugs Riet.xx

Viv said...

What a fab set Sarita you are so amazing :O) Viv xx