Sunday, 30 October 2011

Deck the halls...

Isn't it fab having an extra hour today? Time to squeeze in a bit of extra crafting.

This is a very simple little collection using Papertrey's Holiday Lights stamp set.


Deck the Halls 1


The colourful string of lights are fun. I've glazed each bauble with Glossy accents to make them shine.


Deck the Halls 2

The cracker was a bit tricky because I've used black and white cardstock. I had to glue the black to the white card at each end which took a while.


Deck the Halls 6s

It was worth the effort though. I think these would look great on the Christmas table with matching place settings.


Deck the Halls 5s
One of my friends has asked me if I could make some of these cards for her, so I thought it would be nice to give them in a matching presentation box using one of Papertrey's clear boxes.

Deck the Halls 3s

Some bright pink ribbon finishes it all off.


Deck the Halls 4s

I hope you enjoy your extra hour today too. See you soon!

17 comments:

Jan said...

What a gorgeous set Sarita xx Jan

Marja's Stamp Addiction said...

And sure I lvoe your extra hour. It is marvelous. Great and beatiful work Sarita.
Lovely greet
Marja

mckinkle said...

Such a beautiful post Sarita!

So elegant and colourful, I really love it!

Keryn x

Fiona said...

Beautiful work Sarita and love how you stage your photo's.

Donelda said...

I believe clocks don't change until next weekend ... see here
http://toronto.about.com/od/civicscityservices/f/timechange.htm

I wouldn't want you to miss work or an appointment or anything.

Regarding your post - wowzers!! I love this! The black just makes all that delicious colour pop!!!

Penny said...

These are so pretty and I love the colourful glossy lights!

Jackie said...

OMG Sarita, they all look so professional, and they look so beautiful :o)
Jackie xx

Carol Q said...

i always seem to be saying "stunning" to your creations Sarita but they just are! so sophisticated. the photo looks as though it has come straight out of a magazine - sure you don't do it for a living???

Pauline C said...

Wow Sarita These are totally stunning ... Very stylish
Pauline x

Sue said...

Hi Sarita
Fabulous creations, luv the light bulbs, fab tree, sue,x

Riet said...

This is so wonderful Sarita.

Hugs Riet.xx

Deanna Jean said...

I love the card set. What a great way to present them to your friend.

Vicky said...

Wow. What a stunning set Sarita! Love this holidays light stamp set, so bright and colourful!
Hugs, Victoria ~x~

Grenouille Greetings said...

I love these makes. Fabulously pretty coloured and glazed lights! Such sweet CAS cards, lovely presentation and super cracker too! Oh so you, Sarita! Oh so elegant! Hugs, Lesley

tinadotcom.com said...

Oh my, I love this set you created, Sarita. These lights are so lovely, gotta purchase this set the next time.

Hugs, Tina

Juls said...

such stylish table settings, love them! Hugs juls

cardz said...

I love this whole set and was so inspired by the delightful design I cased the card.

Thanks for sharing your creativity.
Heather T.