Sunday, 25 September 2011

New stamps by Paula Pascual...

Long time no see I know, it seems like all work no play at the moment. Well, almost. I found time today to have a little play with 4 new stamp sets from Paula Pascual.

These are gorgeous contemporary Christmas designs including delicate snowflakes, Christmas tree, beautiful Christmas carol text and Christmas frame.


pp1


All 4 sets work fantasically well together, I love all of them!

pp2



Thank you Paula, they're perfect.

Before I go I would like to also thank the LIMettes over at Less Is More for ShowCASing my creations for the "Seeing Double" challenge. I am honoured! I would have submitted today's card for this week's challenge but realised I put the sentiment in the wrong place! Hay ho, there's always next time!

Bye for now!

12 comments:

Andrea said...

Such a beautiful card - I so love the way you've got the snowflakes stamped from the corner, and the pink snowflakes circle - fabulous!
I hope you get chance to play again soon.
Love, Andrea xx

Juls said...

love your tree image, fabulous combo of colours!!! Hugs Juls

Jill said...

What a fantastic card Sarita! I love Paula Pascual's designs too - I have several but none of the Christmas ones - yet!!!

Jill x

Marja's Stamp Addiction said...

This is gorgeous Sarita. So beautiful. So elegant and stylish. Beautiful entiment.
lovely greet
Marja

CazzaG said...

Sarita, beautifully stunning as always, jusr LURVE your cards so elegant.xx

Katrin said...

Ой! какая нежность! Очаровательная работа!!!

Fiona said...

Congrats on being 'showcased' Sarita.
Those stamps of Paula's are fabtastic, must get my hands on them.
x

Jackie said...

Superb card, well worth the wait :o)
Jackie xx

Mandi said...

FANTASTC
So beautiful as always Sarita
You made our showCASe for our Seeing Double week....hope you saw

Thank you, have a good week
Mandi LIM

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Sarita.

Hugs Riet.xx

tinadotcom.com said...

Your christmas card is so beautiful, Sarita. :)

Hugs, Tina