Sunday, 21 August 2011

Playing with watercolour...

Just a quick post before I head out into the sunshine, it really is glorious here today and I want to make the most of it.

This was a sketch I did earlier in the week, and instead of just drawing the image in black ink as I usually do I have watercoloured it instead.


F1 s

I initially decided to use very subtle colours in pinks and blues.


F2 s

Later I added deeper shades of pink for a slightly different look.


F5 s

Right I'm off to slap on the factor 50 sun lotion or I will be a lovely shade of red by the end of today! Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

15 comments:

Joey said...

Oooh Sarita this looks effective in both the lighter and the darker, gorgeous card. Joey x

lamanuelle said...

Quelle classe, j'adore! Bises. Nadine

mckinkle said...

Truly beautiful Sarita!
Enjoy your day!
Keryn x

tinadotcom.com said...

A wonderful piece of art, Sarita. :)

Hugs, Tina

Jill said...

Just lovely Sarita! Very effective.

Jill x

Carol Q said...

For some reason the first pic isn't showing Sarita but other than that - WOW, fab sketch and I just love the deeper colours.

Sue said...

Hi hun
wowzer totally gorgeous card, awesome colouring of ya gorgeous image, sue,x

Linby said...

Simply beautiful and elegant.
Linbyx

Julie said...

These are lovely Sarita

Marja's Stamp Addiction said...

I love this so very much. So elegant and stylish. Beautiful.
Greet
Marja

Jackie said...

Oh WOW! It's so beautiful, very natural looking :o)
Jackie xx

~ Ali Watson ~ said...

Wow they are fabulous loving the colours on them too delish!


Ali x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Sarita
Wow ...stunning ....Fabbby....love it....
hugs sylvie
xxxx

Merry said...

This is stunning the colours are so beautiful.

timepasshobbies said...

Simply stunning Sarita! It really brings out the artist in you! :)