Sunday, 14 August 2011

Mixing it up...

I rarely revisit previous creations to see how I can adapt them as I always move on so quickly to the next idea I have in mind. But today I've taken time out to look back at a couple of my earlier cards and have just played around to get a slightly different look.

c1

I've used the same format of sentiments as shown in my post of 07/08/11 as I think they work so well together. The bracket flourish is from Papertrey's Mat Stack 2 collection, one of my fave's, and the large main sentiment is by Hero Arts.


c2

I cut strips of card and stuck them onto the Quickutz die cut frame, and then stamped the sentiment in black ink. I love the look of the stamped sentiment on the different coloured cardstock.


Well, the weather is beautiful here, so I'm off to sit in the garden for the rest of the day and take it easy. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

10 comments:

tinadotcom.com said...

Brilliant as always, Sarita. Love the different colors too. Well done.

Hugs, Tina

Marja's Stamp Addiction said...

That's marvelous Sarita. Also your last cards who I had'n't seen. beuaitul layouts and colours.
Greet
Marja

Carol Q said...

ooh - doesn't that work well. another gorgeous beautifully turned out piece of art work Sarita!

Jackie said...

Superb as ever. I love your striped main panel :o)
Jackie xx

C. Camp said...

Gorgeous cards as always. :)I love the rainbow effect with the card.

Mandi said...

Gorgeous!

Hope yiu have a good week Sarita
mandi x

Aileen said...

Love the card, pretty colours. x

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Sarita

Oh thats lovely so very striking!

Hugs

Tina

Georgia said...

I love how you've adapted this card Sarita! The sentiment is lovely and looks great against the striped background, so gorgeous! :) Love, Georgia xx

Faith A said...

Love the colour combination, simply beautiful