Saturday, 6 August 2011

Kickin' off the weekend...

...with a couple of, I think, quite vintage looking cards.

I've used 2 of the Hero Arts stamps as mentioned in my post of 03/07/11, which in case you missed it you can find here.

chartreuse 1 S

I've used Papertrey's Vintage cream cardstock. I am very fussy on cream card and for me nothing comes anywhere near this for quality.

CHARTREUSE 2 S

For a bit of added interest I've stamped a frame from Papertrey's Mat Stack 5 in vanilla ink underneath the sentiment.


CHARTREUSE 3 S

The other colour cardstock is Papertrey's Simply Chartreuse. I ordered a double pack-it was a gamble as I hadn't seen it in the flesh as it were but I knew this shade of green is one of my fave's and I was right to take the gamble! It is gorgeous.

CHARTREUSE 4 S

The Vintage cream card makes a change for me from using plain white cardstock, and matches perfectly with SU's lovely striped black & cream ribbon.


CHARTREUSE 5 S

Well, as ever, I have loads to try and cram in this weekend, I hope to be back soon.

15 comments:

lamanuelle said...

Très classes ces cartes!! Bises. Nadine

Joey said...

Sarita just beautiful! that shade of green is one of my faves too. Joey x

Mandi said...

Totally breathtaking Sarita
i adore them!

Have a good weekend xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Absolutely fab, Sarita. Love your colour combo, beautiful lettering, soft stamped frame and brill bow! Hugs, Lesley

angelwhispers said...

My word what beautiful post you have done since my last visit the cards are just sensational and wow Im loving your furniture looks fabulous. I'm so glad Jasmine is now fully recovered she sure is such a beautiful pussy! Chanelle xxx

Jill said...

As always, simple, understated and stunning! Beautiful cards, Sarita.

Jill x

Julie said...

beautiful as always, love the enjoy one

Sheila in Cyprus said...

WOW! These are fabulous. I love green too Sarita, and this shade is beautiful. I love your ribbon and bows, choice of sentiment.... well I love everything about them. Love Sheila x

tinadotcom.com said...

The girls already said it, your cards are perfect. I guess you can´t do anything wrong in my eyes, I love all of your creations. :) Have a wonderful Sunday.
By the way, if you would like to win a candy, I´ve got 10 (yes ten) of them on my blog. They end on August 14th. Wish you luck!

Hugs, Tina

joanne wardle said...

gorgeous cards, so classy!

Sue said...

beautifull cards Luv Sue x

~ Ali Watson ~ said...

Stunning!! Love colours are delish!!

Ali x

Lee said...

Simply Beautiful and so elegant.xx

Sue said...

Hi Sarita
stunning work as always, luv the colour, sue,x

Riet said...

So wonderful Sarita.

Hugs Riet.xx