Sunday, 7 August 2011

Finally...

...just about time for one more post before the weekend is out.

This creation actually took me quite a long time to perfect. I think I must have had at least 8 attempts before I finally got the balance of my design as I wanted it.


A1 s


I've used Hero Arts Delicate Leaf Clusters. When I first saw this set it didn't jump out at me, but something in me must have thought that it had potential and I'm so glad I went with my instinct.

The bracket die is one I've had for years by Quickutz. I just die cut the bracket in Papertrey's Fine Linen cardstock to provide some contrast.


A2 s

The main sentiment is from Hero Arts Live Life set ,and the sentiment running up the side is from Papertrey Think Big range.


A3 s


These photos were all taken on top of my newly painted cupboard as shown in my earlier post. It provides a really good backdrop for my photos and the lighting is actually much better in my lounge than my craftroom.


Right, I'm off to give everything a quick tidy up before work tomorrow, see you soon!

24 comments:

~ Ali Watson ~ said...

Very pretty indeed

Ali x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Another stunning creation Sarita - it really is perfection in every way and I love it!
Hope you are well - hugs, Sylvia xx

Sasha said...

Hi Sarita,
Your cards are always so beautifully stamped, with such lovely attention to detail. This one is no exception! x

angelwhispers said...

Wow so beautiful and loving the pinks just perfect for this gorgeous card! Chanelle xxx

Jill said...

Looooove this card! Absolutely stunning - as usual!

Jill x

Jill said...

Looooove this card! Absolutely stunning - as usual!

Jill x

Lee said...

well worth it as it's STUNNING.xx

mckinkle said...

Quite beautiful Sarita!

As always!

Keryn x

Elaine Stark said...

Beautiful! your cards are always stunning. Elaine

Sue said...

Beautiful work as always Sarita, lovely image, beautiful design, sue,x

Linby said...

Fab card Sarita, just love the composition and everything about it.
Linbyx

TAM said...

Stunning card Sarita - love the way you "stage" your photos, it makes all the difference.

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Sarita.

Hugs Riet.xx

C. Camp said...

Absolutely gorgeous x

Kellylouj said...

amazing card, love the colours so vibrant x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Gosh Sarita! You are on a roll! This card is perfectly balanced in terms of colour and design and is a gem! Hugs, Lesley

Natali said...

Oooo.. I love this card.. Your cards always great.
Natali

tinadotcom.com said...

So beautiful, Sarita. :)

Hugs, Tina

Carol Q said...

that is a truly stunning layout Sarita - looks like it belongs in a high class glossy magazine

Yoli said...

I am always delighted by your choice of colors and the simple elegance of your art. Thank you for the wonderful inspiration.

Georgia said...

Ooh wow, this is so gorgeous Sarita, I love it! The colours are perfect together and I love the sentiment and leaf design! Have a nice week! :) Love, Georgia xx

AshKuku said...

YUMMY CREATION!!! Certainly a balanced one..... GORGEOUS!!!

Ash... :)

Jackie said...

It's beautiful Sarita, as all of your stunning designs are :o)
Jackie xx

Joey said...

oh WOW Sarita just beautiful, the colours are gorgeous Joey x