Saturday, 27 August 2011

A challenge recipe...

...this week's challenge over at Less Is More really had me scratching my head. The theme is called "take 3 challenges" ie combining 3 previous challenges in one card. No pressure then lol.

So here are the 3 challenges I picked:

1. Week 6-Off the edge: Not only have I stamped my floral vine off the edge of the card, I've stamped it off the edge of my oval too-tick.

2. Week 12-Off centre: I've placed my framed sentiment off centre-tick

3. Week 25-Buttons or ribbon: Obviously here I've chosen buttons-tick!

vine1 s

The beautiful leafy vine is by Fiskars. I only bought this yesterday from The Range as we have just had one open nearby and very nice it is too.


vine 2 s



I haven't been too happy with my recent creations, but I actually like this one.

Well, I'm off to enjoy the rest of the Bank Holiday, I don't care that weather isn't that great, it's an extra lie-in for me and that is all I ask for in life!

30 comments:

Mandi said...

It;s stunningSarita
i LOVE black and white with pink and olive green
Wonderful!

Have a lovely BH weekend
Keep well

Thank you for entering
Mandi Diva LIM
"Less is More"

Meadie said...

Really pretty card, love the vine and the buttons x x

Aimes said...

Oooh loving the way you make those colours pop of the card with this fab design, Sarita!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Marja's Stamp Addiction said...

Sarita I love these card. The stamps are wonderful. Nice you have repeat the stamp on the oval.
Nice weekend and greet
Marja

Gibmiss said...

Hi Sarita
Love the vine ....stunning card as always ...love your style....
hugs sylvie
xxxx

mustavcoffee, Gay Peplow said...

Fabulous card, I love the colours and beautiful flourishes, Gay xxx

Chrissie said...

A great mix of challenges for this really pretty card Sarita, it's great to see you again.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Kathyk said...

What's not to love - it's gorgeous

Kathyk

Linny said...

Fabulous card and love the colour combo. Linda x

Margaret said...

Beautiful card
Margaret x

Katina said...

Another stunning creation Sarita! x

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Sarita.

Hugs Riet.xx

Maribel said...

Just speechless, it's beautiful

Viv said...

This is so pretty Sarita, just love the bright colours, you always photograph them so well too.Hmmm I think I may have to pay a visit to the range now also, love that vine swirl :O) Viv xx

Aileen said...

Beautiful card, love the combinations. x

Kellylouj said...

oh sarita I loveeeeeee your creations x

Pauline said...

Beautiful, a lovely mix of colours and elegant stamps.

Julie said...

I should think you are happy with it, it's lovely

Carol said...

This is gorgeous Sarita, love the colours and layout. Carol x

Merry said...

Wow...well done combining three challenges in your one card...it is beautiful.

Penny said...

This is so beautiful and elegant! You always make the most stunning cards :)

Jackie said...

Superb card, as yours always are :o)
Jackie xx

tinadotcom.com said...

Very stylish, Sarita! I wish you a wonderful time during bank holiday.

Hugs, Tina

Jenni's Jems said...

love the colour scheme and that vine stamp is a stunner! x

Suze Bain said...

Beautiful. Love the vine stamp and the colour combo. xx

Stamping 4 Pleasure said...

Just lovely! Great combo.

Hugs, Sandra View my card HERE!

Lynne said...

Fabulous as always Sarita.
Lynne xxx

Beryl K said...

This is beautiful
Beryl x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Pure perfection as always Sarita! Love the splash of green with the pink and black. Gorgeous!
Hugs, Sylvia xx

timepasshobbies said...

Another FAB creation! :)