Monday, 18 July 2011

Rainy Days and Mondays...

...aren't getting me down today...the weather is pretty awful so I have tucked myself away in my craft room for a couple of hours...I'm not complaining.

This card couldn't be more of a contrast to my last card in terms of colour. I've used SU's crumb cake as my base, and stamped SU's lovely Bella Toile on the central panel.

bella 1

To create the brackets I've used a WPS9 designer die and trimmed it so that the edges are straight. It's great to find a different way of using a die. To finish I've used some Tim Holtz brads and thin black ribbon to tie a double bow.


BELLA 2


Well, it is still early so I hope to fit some more crafting in today. Will be back soon!

14 comments:

Julie said...

Beautifully elegant Sarita, I love the way you've used the brackets.

tinadotcom.com said...

Good Morning, Sarita! Thank god it´s raining and you could craft your time away and show us this wonderful and elegant card.

Hugs, Tina

E.T said...

you make the most gorgeous cards Sarita! Another "WOW" card!

Marja's Stamp Addiction said...

it's gorgeous Sarita. Elegant and beautiful.
Greet
Marja

Grenouille Greetings said...

Exquisite! Love your black laced panels and the beautiful stamped panel. Hugs, Lesley

mckinkle said...

Beautiful understated elegance Sarita!
Keryn x

Airing cupboard stamping said...

Your card is stunning. I love the colour scheme x

Sue said...

Beautifull card and i think the rainy Monday is the same all over the country Luv Sue x

Lee said...

flippin weather lol.Your card is so Beautiful and elegant.Wish i had half your talent.x

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Sarita.

Hugs Riet.xx

AshKuku said...

GORGEOUS as ever!!!

Ash.. :)

Carol Q said...

ooh scrumptious Sarita. what a gorgeous stamp. i love the way you've applied the card wrap, the whole thing is sort of reminiscent of Marie Antoinette and corsets. (sorry if that sounds slightly OTT! lol)

Sheila in Cyprus said...

This is another stunner Sarita. Very elegant and very classy. I especially love your colour combo. Love Sheila x

Atif said...

Beautiful card white and black color combination is lovely....

Scratch Card Printing
clear business cards
Membership card printing