Thursday, 16 June 2011

New stash...

In my last post I mentioned I was waiting for more PTI stuff to arrive...well it arrived this morning...I'm like a cat with 2 tails and when I opened the package I think I actually started to purr!

It was a huge order...cardstock, ribbon, buttons and stamps. I'm not even going to mention the postage...you don't want to know lol.

After sorting through it all and giving it all a new home, I got cracking and made this card using the Chevron Stripes...I love love this design...really universal.


S10



I am really into mixing up my sentiments at the moment. All of these are PTI except the Friend definition which is by Paula Pascual.



S11


I ordered cardstock in most of the colourways...here are just 3 of the colours.

S7

I have added to my PTI stamp collection with Chevron Stripes, Polka Dot Basics 2, Year of Flowers Violets, Make A Wish and Year of Flowers Poinsettias.

S6

The reason I ordered so much was because I love having everything match...here are some of the spools of ribbon to match the cardstock. I only got the storage box yesterday...it was on offer in Hobbycraft and cost approx £3. Note how there is still plenty of room left in case I order more PTI ribbon in the future...


S4

The next picture has nothing to do with my new PTI stuff, I just thought I would show you my other storage...the inspiration came from Sparkly Girl Tina...hop over to her blog she has some fab storage ideas.

Some of the jars are from IKEA, but ASDA do virtually identical jars if you don't have an IKEA near you.

I bought the white storage rack from TK Maxx a couple of years ago.


S2

All of my shelving is from IKEA. In previous posts I have vowed never to go back there...as I've said before I love their stuff but hated their store as I used to find it so confusing despite arrows telling me which direction to walk (now I know the store a bit better I always delibarately walk against the arrows on the store floor as an act of defiance much to everyone's annoyance). But of course I couldn't resist another visit to see if I could add to my shelving, and found a very tall matching CD unit. I knew I had the perfect spot for it and knew my little jars would look very chic.

S1


And finally, one more picture of my stash...the 2 middle shelves are all for PTI stuff. The glass jars are from Lakeland and are the perfect size for a pack of PTI buttons.

The right hand middle shelf is for my PTI stamps. I could have saved space by removing the outer packaging as the stamps come in a jewel case, but I just can't bear to throw any of PTI stuff away even if it is the packaging!

Again, note how there is still space left for some more stamps...

S9


Well, I have hours and hours of fun awaiting me with this little lot. And if all this were not enough I found out I won the competition over at Passion for Papertrey, a lovely little PTI stamp set to add to my collection, it really was the icing on the cake.

Well, hopefully I will be back soon with more PTI creations.

16 comments:

Juls said...

oooh wow!!! so so many yummy things, I cant wait to see what you will make with them!!! Loving your card, so many fabulous elements, Its really funky, I adore it!!!! Hugs Juls

AshKuku said...

WOW!!! Sari..... Enviable for sure.... I loved going through it though, with my jaw dropping.... :O

Ash....
(http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

Mau xx said...

Wow!!! Are you going to have fun with this lot xx Love all that storage xx Mau

Erika said...

Love all your storage...how neat it looks, mine's a tip. Those new stamps look mighty fine too, happy crafting.
Erika.

~ Ali ~ said...

Wow drool look at that wonderful stash!!! Congratulations on your win!

As Erika said sooo neat!!

loving your card...delish

ali x

Beth said...

OMG I'm so envious! Yummy stash and such a gorgeous card!
If you make another order to PTI sometime in the future I'd be happy to order a few bits too and split the postage costs, it's so expensive!! Pop me an email if you do, no worries if not! :-)

Love Beth xx

Merry said...

Wow...what beautiful storage you have and such a wonderful collection of colourful goodies. Thanks so much for sharing the photos. Love your card too and how you used all the sentiments together. Brilliant.

Carol Q said...

stunning classy card Sarita. I have loved looking at your stash and storage. Gorgeous! lol

Tejal said...

Hey Sarita, found your blog through the PTI blog and wowza!! what a stash!! I just ordered my first PTI goodies..got only stamps and dies for now...but have been itching to get their CS. If shipping to your part of the world is wild, I don't even want to think about my part of the world..

p.s. love how colorful all the storage looks...beautiful!

Pam said...

i so wish i could be that organised my room looks like someone has burgled it!! Love your new stash. Hugs Pam

Sam Wright said...

WOW!! Awesome collection of goodies there not surprised you were so happy! Fab storage! Ill can see Asda and Ikea are going to be low on stock :-) cos ill defo be going

Georgia said...

This is such a gorgeous card Sarita, I really love the sentiments and stunning layout! Wow, I love those cardstock colours and all your stash looks very stylish in those shelves!! :) Love, Georgia xx

Tina said...

Did I mention how much I love organization and storage post? You orderd very well and those treasures have become a lovely home in those shelves.

Hugs, Tina

Christine said...

This is just a stunning card! I am linking this up on Practical Scrappers!

Christine said...

This is just a stunning card! I am linking this up on Practical Scrappers!

Grenouille Greetings said...

Your craft stash is tooo pretty! There is, I'm sure, a law against that! Don't you know that Craft spaces are suppposed to be messy!

I'm defo off to Lakeland this week for those jars!!! Hugs, Lesley