Friday, 27 May 2011

My second entry...

...for the challenge over at Passion for Papertrey "inspired by a song".

I just couldn't resist using this sentiment again, as used in my last creation. I've stamped Papertrey's Damask Designs onto SU's Melon Mambo cardstock.

To finish I added a vellum wrap, stamping the sentiment in black Stazon.

damask 1



Well, I gotta dash, I've got so much I want to do this Bank Holiday weekend I'm not sure how I'm going to fit it all in, although I'm sure crafting will feature somewhere...

14 comments:

Anesha said...

Striking card!

Juls said...

so stylish! Love the hot pink! HUgs Juls

Marja's Stamp Addiction said...

Sarita I love this card. It's GORGEOUS. And a beautiful colour. love it.
have a nice weekend
Gr. Marja

E.T said...

absolutely stunning Sarita. Thanks for the inspiration!

Carol Q said...

in a word.... WOW! lol

TAM said...

Stunning (once again)

Georgia said...

Beautiful card Sarita, I really love the pink and black colour combo and gorgeous stamp, wow! :) Love, Georgia xx

mustavcoffee, Gay Peplow said...

That's one stylish card Sarita, I love the drama:0) Thank you for your kind comments:0) xxx

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

stunning card :) :)

Jackie said...

Superb card, very eyecatching :o)
Jackie xx

Aimes said...

Now that's a sentiment just born for our challenge!
Love the bold colours contrasting with that delicate strip of vellum: balanced to perfection!
Thanks for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

fatmonica said...

Beautiful card!

Grenouille Greetings said...

Bold, bright and oh so classy! Hugs, Lesley

Faith A said...

Gorgeous card, gorgeous colour