Saturday, 14 May 2011

The Heart Blooms...

Hello again peeps, long time no hear I know. The good news is my health has improved considerably...the bad news is that I've been really busy trying to catch up with everything I should have been doing for the last few months leaving little time for crafting.


Finally, I managed to sneek in some time today to create a card using my new stamps from WPS9. Importing the stamps was very reasonable, in fact the stamps and postage came to approx £13.00 and I received the stamps in just over a week.


WPS9d


I don't think I've ever put these colours together before now. I've used SU's More Mustard cardstock and combined it with a lovely fuschia colour ribbon from Paperchase and buttons from Ebay.


WPS9 a

I cut one of the larger solid flowers out to create a mask, enabling me to stamp the outline flower over the top.


WPS9 c


With reference to the photo of my cat Ronnie in my last post, it would appear that several of you were concerned that I had an empty craft shelf..as if...it is actually the shelf for my Bigshot machine, I just took it out to use it and Ronnie took advantage!

22 comments:

Tina said...

simply beautiful..i love these colors together

Tina

Georgia said...

Wow! I absolutely love this Sarita! The colours look stunning together and those flowers are sooo pretty! :) Love, Georgia xx

Jan said...

This is gorgeous Sarita. Great to hear your feeling better xx Jan

Marja's Stamp Addiction said...

One word Sarita: GORGEOUS. What a beauty. love the colours and design.
Gr. Marja

Jill said...

Absolutely fabulous card - love it!

Mandi said...

Oh sweetie this is absolutely stunning"
LOVE the colour combo
Puts mine to shame this week. Totally!
So glad you are feeling loads better
Keep well

mandi xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Love this make, Sarita, a different take on a similarly designed creation from your April post which I also loved. This colour combo is striking and the buttons add extra impact. Lovely! Pleased you are feeling much better too. Don't over do it! Hugs, Lesley

Rufus said...

Glad that you are doing so much better! Now don't relapse by trying to catch up to quickly. Have to say it makes me feel better to know that you don't have an empty shelf in the craft room, and, of course a cat would take advantage!
R/

José said...

Beautiful card Sarita, love the colorcombination and the beautiful stamps. Glad you feel better now.
Hugs José

Sheila in Cyprus said...

Another of your stunning creations Sarita. I love the colours together and the stamps are stunning. Love Sheila x

Aileen said...

Just gorgeous. Love that not all the flowers are coloured. x

Linby said...

I love this card - those stamps are great, cute buttons too.
Glad you are feeling better, take care.
Linbyx

angelwhispers said...

My word these colours are lush and looks so beautiful!! The ribbon is just the perfect colour you really are so clever!!

Glad to hear you are feeling much better! I am really sorry for not popping by as much as I should as your creations you have posted are just amazing and love the little helper!! They amaze me as they always sneek in to silly places!! Love Chanelle xxxx

Tina said...

I love this colors together, Sarita. Imagine Pink, Orange, Red, Violet and Gold - this always reminds me of india, arabian decor, and so on. Love, love, love it. :D

Hugs, Tina

Gibmiss said...

Hi Sarita
Fabulous Card .love the flowers ....Gorgeous ....love it ...
hugs
sylvie
xxxxx

Carol Q said...

so pleased to hear you're feeling better Sarita. phew- what a colour combination. it so nearly might not work but it's stunning, really hits me in the face lol.

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Sarita.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jackie said...

Stunning card, gorgeous colours, especially the ribbon :o)
Jackie xx

Kellylouj said...

Sarita the colours are just fab x

AshKuku said...

Love the oozing gorgeousness!!!! A big fan of your creations.... :)

Ash....
(http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

Juls said...

fabulous!!! Love the button detail! Hugs Juls

Faith A said...

Oh! I LURVE this colour combo, the card is GORGEOUS