Sunday, 3 April 2011

New stamp designs by Paula Pascual...

Check out these fab new designs by the hugely talented Paula Pascual. You can see Paula's new stamps here. Wonderfully contemporary and right up my street.


I have used the sweet little dandelion heads from Paula's Punchable Tags set to create my background.


PP3


The round label and sentiment is from the Journalling spots and the tag is from the Punchable labels set.

PP4


I have chosen SU's rich Razzleberry as my main colour and teamed it with moss green.


PP2


And finally I created a little gift envelope using another label from the Punchable labels, and the wonderful friend sentiment is from the same set. Just added a flower and some ribbon to finish.


pp1


Here is close up of the friend definition sentiment...lovely isn't it?


What are you waiting for-hop over to Paula's blog where you can see more of her fab designs.

19 comments:

Pooh Bear said...

Fabulous creations as always Sarita! Must pop over and check them out.

hope you are feeling better

Ali x

Fiona said...

What a beautiful collection Sarita. I love the stamps you've used and the colour combo is very classy.

Mandi said...

Absolutely stunning as ever Sarita
Hope to see you at Less is More this week
Have a good week

mandi x

Jan said...

WOW, fabulous as always xx Jan

Erika said...

Great designs Sarita, I'm loving Paula's new stamps too. Can't wait to get mine.

TAM said...

Stunning as always - off to check out those stamps

Marja's Stamp Addiction said...

Fabulous Sarita. Beautiful stamps, colours and layout. I love the razzleberry and moss green colours together.
Gr, Marja

Riet said...

What a wonderful creations Sarita.

Hugs Riet.xx

angelwhispers said...

Just fabulous Sarita and beautiful colours as always!!

Hope you are feeling much better and have had a great weekend! Love Chanelle xxx

Lynne said...

Fabulous, as always Sarita.
Lynne xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Sarita what gorgeous creations...the stamps you have used are lovely and beautiful colours.

Anne

Smita said...

Gorgeous! Love how you placed those stamps in the background.

Aileen said...

Lovely elegant card!

Jackie said...

Oh wow, it's superb. Whether you use your own or someone else's images your cards are always amazing :o)
Jackie xx

Sheron said...

exquisite but your cards always are, I have a question if you don't mind, what size cards do you make? I am asking because it make it easier to judge what size the stamp is. I ordered some Stampin Up stamps and they are rather small but I now know they do small cards where I was assuming they were bigger, but I do love their card colors.
I look forward to seeing what you've done next your cards are always so fab and full of inspiration.
Sheron xx

Georgia said...

This is sooo pretty and elegant Sairta, I love those colours! The stamp is gorgeous too and the sentiment is perfect! :) Love, Georgia xx

Miranda said...

Hello Sarita, love to see your artwork, so beautiful and crisp! I am glad I have found your blog! Lots of inspirations here!Greetz, Miranda

Grenouille Greetings said...

I thought the card was lovely and then I saw the envelope. Such a stunning set, Sarita! Love your style! Hugs, Lesley

Steph said...

Oooh, lovely, Sarita. Am loving that raspberry ink, it looks gorgeous!