Sunday, 15 August 2010

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #10

...by the time I finished this card today the sun had set and I had lost all natural light...I can't believe how quickly the evenings are drawing in...so I have taken this photo in artificial light...not something I've ever done on my blog...I just wasn't sure if I would get time to take a photo in daylight hours next week when I'm back at work.

So here it is now...to ensure I am in time to enter the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge.


G2

I have used the WM Victorian Fripperie stamp set, although the background was created using a B line stamp stamped in white Stazon on to acetate. The pink background was made by spraying Glimmermist in Sherbet on to white cardstock and then using the same stamp I embossed it with white embossing powder.


G3 ss

And I've used my lovely bling flower centre buttons from The Hobby House again...I just love them.

Well, I hope you like...I'm off to enter the challenge...have a good week, see you again soon!

17 comments:

Carol Q said...

the photos have come out really well Sarita. Love your combination of acetate and card background. another very stylis and classy card.

Julie said...

Fabulous as ever, Sarita - your style is just awesome and sooo elegant!! Hugs, Juliexx

angelwhispers said...

Wow fabulous and so elegant!!

It's so you Sarita lovely colours.

Have a good week at work!! lol Chanelle xx

Sian said...

Gorgeous card.

Smita said...

I loooooooooove this card, Sarita!!! The embossed acetate is classy and the card on the whole is supah elegant :-)

Hugs,
Smita

Jackie said...

It's beautiful Sarita, even under artificial light :o)
Good luck with the challenge
Jackie xx

Julie said...

Gorgeous card Sarita, really wish I could get a closer look :)

lamanuelle said...

J'aime de plus en plus ce que tu fais! Bises. Nadine

José said...

Again a gorgeous card Sarita!
Hugs José

Mona L. Pendleton said...

So elegant & beautiful Sarita! I like how you used acetate - I have never tried this before - thanks for the inspiration :) Thanks for playing along with the WMSC :)

Juls said...

so incredibly gorgeous and beautiful! Love the colours, just so elegant! absolutley love this card! Hugs Juls

Georgia said...

Oh wow, this is sooo beautiful Sarita! The colours are so pretty together and I love the sentiment and the acetate! :) Love, Georgia xx

Biscuitlid said...

hey you, sorry I haven't visited in such a ridiculously long time, blogger issues mainly and of course the kidlets keeping me busy. I've just had a fabulous rummage through your recent creations and I'm loving what I see.

But where are your gorgeous hand drawn images? Did you get them made into stamps yet Mrs?

Hugs
Victoria
x

Grenouille Greetings said...

So beautiful, Sarita! I have just bought some stamps from WM. It was hard to keep to a budget!!! Warmest wishes, Lesley

Savitri said...

This is so pretty!! Very elegant indeed! Thanks for playing along with the Mischief Makers!

Riet said...

So wonderful card Sarita,I love the papers and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Paula Gale said...

beautiful Sarita.

I need to check out those blingy flower centres - they really finish the flowers off beautifully.

Paula x x x