Saturday, 14 August 2010

Sweet confections...

Hi again everyone...it's been a very long week at work and I have been soo looking forward to the weekend to get back in my craft room...



There is a competition over at Waltzingmouse Makes to win a WM stamp set by making a creation using one of Claire's fab free templates...here is my entry...


c8 ss

I've used the free octagon basket template, and stamped the basket with WM's Victorian Frippery stamps. The tag is made using the Rescue Remedie stamp set.




I then decided to make another WM creation using the Spring Basket template. Although it's called a Spring basket I think it looks good for all sorts of occasions depending on what stamps or papers are used.



c7 ss



Finally, I made this card shortly after my last post...yep I was still stuck in "same card mode"! I know it is similar in style to my last card but I couldn't resist using my lovely orange Prima flower!

c4 ss

Well, I hope you like them. It was a good job I took these pictures early this morning as they have forecast heavy rain today and it is already quite overcast.


Right I'm off to enter the competition...I'm keeping my fingers crossed but even if I don't win I enjoyed making these creations and will definitely be using these templates again.

26 comments:

Fiona said...

These are all exquisite makes Sarita! Very deluxe and expensive looking.
Good luck in the challenge (although I'm sure you don't need it) and have a lovely weekend.

lamanuelle said...

Total sous le charme! C'est magnifique! Bises. Nadine

Carol Q said...

Stunning Sarita. the stamping on the inside of the handle is a great idea. wonderful combination of colours as usual!

Sian said...

Beautiful creations, love your style.

Riet said...

So wonderful creations Sarita.

Hugs Riet.xx

Mandi said...

Well if it was my choice you would win Sarita!

They are just fabulous

Have a good weekend and week hun
xx

mckinkle said...

I could browse through your beautiful blog all day Sarita!

I love your elegant creations and you use such beautiful colour combinations!

< sighs!

Keryn x

Chris said...

Sarita, if you don't win I'll be flabbergasted! These are absolutely stunning. So very elegant and stylish.

I'm off to take a look now

Kaz said...

These are gorgeous makes Sarita - very professional xx

Lisa Hjulberg said...

OMGosh Sarita, these are stunning!!!! I can't stop looking!!! You do beautiful work, dear girl. No doubt about it!

Lily said...

This is gorgeous, love the black ribbon, very striking!

Hugs,
Lily

Vicki said...

Oh wow Sarita these are stunning, you have a way of making everything just soooo beautiful ;)

Hugs
Vicki x

Kerry said...

Totally stunning Sarita! I love how classy your makes look Sarita. You amaze me everytime I look at your blog. Love Kerry xxx

Julie said...

Lovley work Sarita, I especally love the spring basket, looks fantastic.

Julia Aston said...

I just love your baskets Sarita! what wonderful colors and stamps you used on each! and your coordinating card is gorgeous!

Grenouille Greetings said...

These are GORGEOUS, Sarita. I love how you have used the wording inside the handle. Magic! I bought some WM stamps recently but they have been on hols and I'm waiting not so patiently! Warmest wishes, Lesley

Cassie_lu said...

sweet indeed and I really like how you used the sentiment for the inside of the basket holder. the colors are amazing and the matching card is beautiful

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Gorgeous gift baskets & card Sarita! I love them all - so elegant & pretty :) I will have to give these baskets a try - thanks for the inspiration!

patriziawithaz said...

Too gorgeous for words Sarita - just stunning xx

Linby said...

Sarita these are exquisite creations. the stamping on the inside of the handle is an ingenious touch.
Linbyx

Kate W. said...

Channel comes to mind. It must be the pink and black and the elegance of your creations! Just gorgeous!!!

Smita said...

Yummy card and basket!! ;-)

Juls said...

just so gorgeous and creative! Love all of these designs! Hugs Juls

Paula Gale said...

wow - you just get better and better with showcasing these stamps... and these creations are stunning.

Paula x x x

Lavender Rose said...

Just perfect, so stylish and love the colours.

Claire Brennan said...

Oh MY!!!! what rock have I been under these are astounding!!!