Saturday, 24 July 2010

Clean and Simple 100th Sketch Challenge...

Here is my entry for this week's sketch challenge over at Clean and Simple, and another opportunity to use my new Waltzingmouse stamps!

I couldn't believe it when I saw the sketch....I knew exactly what I was going to do...the beautiful stamp design included in the Victorian Frippery stamp set really lends itself to this week's challenge. Simply stamped with Versamagic in Niagra Mist, a really lovely soft green...perfect.

I've mixed one of the sentiments from Waltzingmouse with one of the lovely single line sentiment stamps from Paula Pascual.

wm102 ss

Then of course I got carried away, and made a couple of other creations to go with it...the circle from the Victorian Frippery set is perfect for making a gift tag...

wm103 ss

...and an aperture card using the same stamps...

wm101 ss

Really simple and quick to make...

wm 100 ss

Would make a lovely gift for someone if I could part with the bottle lol...

wm104 ss

Well, I hope you like.

I'm feeling a bit today...I slept for 11 hours last night so I feel as though I've caught up on some sleep at least, and my cold seems to be a bit better. So I'm just going to take it easy today...the ironing can wait!

19 comments:

mckinkle said...

A lovely set Sarita, lovely clean lines as always!

Keryn x

Lynne said...

Beautiful and very elegant Sarita. Perfect for the CAS challenge IMO.
Lynne xxx

Tina said...

First I hope you´ll fell better soon.
Second I have to say this set is so stylish, elegant and perfect. I love it.

Hugs from Germany, Tina :)

Sue C said...

Beautiful Sarita, so simple but so elegant. I agree I wouldn't part with that bottle either ! Glad your starting to feel yourself again. Sue c x

Ruth said...

Hi Sarita, this is a beautiful set. Glad you're feeling beter. I've been uploading bigger cards on my blogger with their new XL option..have a look if you like, Ruth x

Carol Q said...

Gorgeous Sarita. I'm very envious of the way you do clean and simple so beautifully. I always end up with an inky fingermark somewhere.

Jackie said...

As always Sarita, a very classy set from your very talented hands :o)
I hope you are soon better.
Jackie xx

Pam said...

These are lovely Hon. Wished I had got 12 hrs sleep last night even more than 4 would be good, suffering from bad jet lag and can't get to sleep before 4am at the moment!

Pam x

Riet said...

This is so wonderful Sarita,so chique.

hugs Riet.xx

Ruth said...

Hi again,If you open Settings and scroll down to Global settings you'll see where you can click on Updated version and you'll find when you upload a pic there is a size option there. Hope this helps! Ruth x

Smita said...

Awesome!! Lovely creations, Sarita.

Hugs,
Smita

Aimes said...

Oh I hope you feel better soon - healing hugs to you!
Oh I love the elegance and sophisticated style that you seem to conquer in every creation of yours - simply divine!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Juls said...

stunning! Love the creative ways you have used this border stamp! Hugs Juls

lamanuelle said...

Tes dernières cartes sont de véritables bijoux!! bises. Nadine

Grenouille Greetings said...

Merci for sharing! What a beautiful collection of cards (loved the bird cage too - fab pink, green and black combo)! Warmest wishes, Lesley

Natasha said...

Wow! What a beautiful collection of projects!

E.T said...

get well soon!
love the cards and the tag on the bottle. so simple and soooo elegant!

Paula Gale said...

OMG, adorable... what more can i say

Paula.

x x x

Mahmood Ali said...

Amazing!!! such a beautiful designing specially black ribbon looking so gorgeous....
Plastic cards
Plastic card printing