Saturday, 22 May 2010

Toot toot!!

........the lovely Dawn has seen my recent sketches and has asked if I would like to be featured on Inspirational!! To be featured on this prestigious blog once is an honour, but to be asked for the second time is unbelievable!

When I set out creating these little designs, I really didn't know what kind of reaction I would get from the crafting world, but your response has been so positive and encouraging I have been quite overwhelmed!

Thank you to everyone who has left such kind comments, and thank you to Dawn for featuring my designs on the fantastic blog that is Inspirational.

15 comments:

Clare *Littlebear* said...

That's wonderful news. Sorry I don't always leave a comment but I always pop by for a look at your new posts.
Clare x

Kerry said...

Hi Sarita,

Congratulations, you deserve it!

I didn't get to leave a comment on your last post, but another great design. BEAUTIFUL!!

Love Kerry xx

Kim Piggott said...

Huge congratulations!!!!!
You so deserve this recognition!
hugs
kim x

Smita said...

Congratulations, girl!! That calls for another lovely piece of inspiration from you :-)

Hugs,
Smita

Smita said...

Ok!! I've missed quite a few posts here, sarita. This is a combined comment on all of them - I love your style!!

You have some amazing talent... :-)

Love,
Smita

Julie Allain said...

Sarita I had you in my sights again too...... you so deserve the recognition hun xx

Lynne said...

Congratulations! You certainly deserve it.
Lynne xxx

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Im not at all surprised that you are being featured on Inspirational, because you truly are that Sarita!!! hugs Linda x

Dawn said...

You are so welcome!


Hugs
Dawn
x

Merry said...

Totally deserved....congratulations.

sue said...

i;ve tried before to leave a message but have now succeeded. Ited to say that you are truly adore your work it is unique but so elegant and stylish

Rufus said...

YAHOOOOOO!!!!!
R/

Chrissie said...

Congratulations Sarita, if ever anyone's work was inspirational... it's yours!
Well deserved recognition!
Chrissie

Jackie said...

Fantastic news Sarita, not that I am surpised at all, Dawn obviously knows class when she sees it :o)
Jackie xx

Lynne said...

I`ve just read the write up on Inspirational blog...wow. I bet you`re so proud, and so you should be.
Lynne xxx