Sunday, 9 May 2010

Just because...

A while ago, on the 25th February to be exact, you may recall me telling you that the lovely Debs Winrow asked if I could make some Delish creations for her gallery. You can see my original post here.

Well, I've made some more...

The Delish double Dipped paper is called "Bistro Sizzling-Main Dish", what a fab name for paper! I have teamed it with SU's Not Quite Navy cardstock.

The Delish metal embellishments are some of the best I've ever seen, like these gorgeous silver keys...

...and these stunning Lion shield brads...

This is the only card where I've actually used any stamping, just the little sentiment, everything else has been made using Delish rub ons.

I've lined my cards with Delish "Bistro Sizzling Stripes" paper which co-ordinates beautifully.

And as for these Delish metal frames...I think I actually started purring when I saw these!

I used one of the Delish rub ons to put inside the frame, and used it as a clasp for my envelope.

There is something about Delish Designs that just oozes quality and class in my view!

Don't forget you can get all of these Delish goodies at Debs online store The Scrapbook Company

Well, I'm off to enjoy the rest of my Sunday, back to work tomorrow, boo! Will see you again soon!

26 comments:

cyga said...

Lovely set

Lynne said...

I`m not surprised you were nearly purring Sarita, these embellishments are stunning but it`s what you`ve done with them that is amazing. As usual you have produced a thing of beauty.
Lynne xxx

angelwhispers said...

I can see why you where so excited Sarita!! These goodies are all yummy!! Love the rub'ons and the charms and brads are gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing Love Chanelle xx

Carol Q said...

I love the Delish products (Thanks for introducing me to them!) You've done wonders with these Sarita. Those blue flowers are stunning against their background.

Mandi said...

Yes, they are stunning embellishments BUT what you have created with them is breath taking!
I was sat with my mouth open, they are stunning Sarita

The lady will be over the moon

Have a good week hun xx

gina g said...

Hi Sarita Hope you are keeping well, beautiful work as always from you and gorgeous goodies. luv gina xx

Jackie said...

Wow, I am speechless!
What a fantabulous collection and the colours are perfect :o)
Jackie xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

OMG Sarita, these are truly gorgeous. I will be popping over to Delish to have a peek at their products (I feel a spend coming on!). Love what you have done with the embellishments - totally elegant and classy, as always.
Love, Sylvia xxx

Kerry said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS Sarita! The Delish embellies are stunning and look soo classy. The rub ons are beautiful. Love Kerry xx

Sue C said...

Oh wow Sarita these are gorgeous, I can understand you going all feline and purring ! Sue C x

sandra said...

They are all amazing, so classy.Love the Delish products, I haven't seen them before. I may need to purchase some of them. You have inspired me. Love Sandra x

Chris said...

So beautiful Sarita and such gorgeous colours and embellishments. I agree, Delish make the most gorgeous........everything! Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Chris xx

Julie said...

Fantastic - so elegant, I think you must be too to create such fabulous cards!! Juliex

Juls said...

such a fabulous set! Just Love it! Hugs Juls

Fiona said...

What a beautiful, elegant and very expensive looking collection you have made Sarita. Gorgeous products and exceptional creations. Those lion brads are just like the uniform tie-pins when I was a 'Caledonian Girl', you've given me idea's-shall have to dig them out.

Fiona x

Linby said...

All I can say is WOW!
Linbyx

Rufus said...

If you were purring at the frames, I was purring at this whole set! Wow, it's gorgeous. Darn it all, now I've got another thing that I need! How silly, I didn't think I needed any more paper. I was going to use up stash before I bought any more! May have to rethink that approach.
R/

sandra said...

Amazing as always!!!
I just loooove those tinny frames!
Hugs!
Sandra!

mckinkle said...

Oh Sarita, if I had to pick just one blog to follow it would have to be yours. Everytime I come to visit I find it a tranquil, calm & beautiful place to be. Its like going through a gallery and finding another stunning sample just around the corner!

Thanks!

Keryn x

José said...

Wow. this is stunning, You have made such elegant and classy creations: Love them all!
Hugs José

Georgia said...

Oooh wow! These are simply gorgeous Sarita - the colours are lovely and the charms and brads look stunning, I love it all! :) Love, Georgia xx

Chrissie said...

Your projects are truly 'delish' too!
Stunning as ever!
Chrissie

Kerry said...

I have recieved my 1st blog award. I have passed this onto you, please see my blog for details. Love Kerry xx

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Sarita,what a beautiful set,i love your colours and details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Paula Gale said...

Jeez - these are fantastic - you are so talented.

Paula x x x

Grenouille Greetings said...

This selection is Delishus! Lesley