Thursday, 24 December 2009

Just to say...

....to all of my blog visitors, all of my lovely blog followers, and to everyone who leaves me such lovely comments, I wish you all a happy Christmas and a very happy New Year. It's just so wonderful hearing from other crafters not just from this country, but from all around the world, and of course seeing all your amazing creations too.

I already have some more crafty projects under way, so it won't be long before I'm back with some more creations.

In the meantime I'm off for a glass of mulled wine or two....

Hope you all have a wonderful time!

12 comments:

Kim Piggott said...

Merry Christmas Sarita have a most wonderful time!
Thank you for your fantastic inspiration!
hugs
kim x

Fiona said...

Happy Christmas Sarita, look forward to seeing your fab creations soon.
Fiona x

Clarky J said...

Happy Christmas sarita :0) Hope its filled with love, fun and laughter and continues into 2010 x Janet

Karen said...

Merry Christmas Sarita!! I've so enjoyed visiting you all year and look forward to more visits with you and your elegant inkiness! :>

Hugs,
Karen

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Thank you Sarita - have a wonderful Christmas. Look forward to your new creations next year!
Lots of love, Sylvia xxxxx

Riet said...

Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Hugs Riet.xx

Pam said...

Happy christmas Sarita. Hugs Pam x

Gunn said...

God jul Sarita!
I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday!

Mvh
Gunn

alcoholinky said...

Merry Christmas Sarita!

Julie Allain said...

Happy Christmas Sarita, I hope you have a wonderful time xx

Dawn said...

Merry Xmas..... Can't wait to see your latest creations...

Hope you're having a lovely time

hugs
Dawn
x

Michelle said...

Beautiful, beautiful work Sarita. Hope you had a great day and wishing you all you would wish for yourself in 2010
x Michelle