However, when it came to stamping the sentiment on to the acetate, there were a lot of naughty words said, as I messed it up 3 times before I finally just about got it right!
On my first attempt I skidded with my ink pad on the acetate. On the second attempt I stamped the sentiment too far to the left so it would have been completely obscured by the ribbon. Then I didn't press down hard enough and it didn't stamp out properly. The end result you see here was my 4th attempt! Even now it's not stamped quite central...but I'm not wasting anymore acetate!!
Finally the nightmare of photographing acetate. By the time I had finished my card last night it was dark, so I photographed it at 7.30am this morning before work! It was very overcast but I think this is better for acetate as there isn't so much glare.
Hope you like anyway, see you again soon.
PS:I found one craft knife by the way, but have lost a large pair of scissors instead!! I give up!