Saturday, 10 October 2009

Bold and Bright...

In complete contrast to the soft muted colours of my last card, I have gone all bold and bright!

The sentiment and frame is by Hero Arts...it is quite an old stamp I think but I still managed to track it down and bought it last week-hooray for the internet!

The floral stamp is the same stamp I used in my last post...it looks so different stamped in black and painted with my Twinkling H2O's.

I wanted to say a huge thank you to my lovely bloggy buddy Clare who let me know about Elzybells new hybrid inkpad called "Whipped Cream" (what a fabbie name!), which works on kraft and dark card. Well I ordered it late on thursday afternoon and received it the next morning-how's that for service! I've tried it and have to say I'm impressed. It works better than anything else I've tried, including black card. So thank you Clare, and to those of you who also had the same thought and left me messages.

Can't believe another week has passed and we're back to Strictly and X-Factor. In Strictly I love Ali, and as for Ricky Whittle...wow he's got the moves, but for sheer entertainment I love Ricky Groves!

As for X-Factor, my money is on Stacey...Simon's group are all really good although I'm not so keen on Ollie. As for Louis' group...in my view those twins have gotta go! (sorry if they're your fave lol)

Oh, and I did finish the tub of Haagen Darz last week...it was pralines and cream....I'm so ashamed lol...tonight I've got one of those huge Quality Street chocolates...a caramel cup!

Enjoy your evening peeps.

11 comments:

Juls said...

this is gorgeous!! Just so striking!!

Clare (Littlebear) said...

This is gorgeous Sarita, I love the stamped flowers and you have certainly pulled off using bright colours.
I'm so pleased the ink does the job and what a brilliant service from Elizabeth at Elybells.
Not long till X-Factor!
Clare x

Kaz said...

Well I'm coming round to yours to share the chocs and have a rummage through your stamps!!

Love the bright colours on this card.

I may have to treat myself to that inkpad if it's that good!! Thanks x

Karen said...

STUNNING ! And I seen to have missed a few stunning others too.

Love Karen x

Fiona said...

Fabulous stamping as ever Sarita.
Love the bold colours and the use of h20's which you don't often see.
Am I the only person who doesn't watch X Factor? Not even watching Strictly this year in protest as poor Arlene was booted out, although I might relent when it gets nearer the final!
Fiona x

angelwhispers Chanelle said...

love the colours on this card Sarita they are beautiful xxx

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

this is gorgeous, I luv the dp and the colors....have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*

alcoholinky said...

gorgeous colours on your card Sarita. that ink pad definitely looks worth a go.

danyl johnson does it for me - specially after tonights show LOL

Jackie said...

Brilliant card, jumped out of the page at me :o)
Jackie xx

Georgia said...

Hi Sarita,
This is absolutely stunning!! The colours are really striking and the stamping details looks beautiful! :)
Love, Georgia xx

Steph said...

I love the colour scheme on this, Sarita. It's so daring! I'm with you on the twins in X Factor- they can't even sing!!!!