Sunday, 27 September 2009

Make your own brads...

As soon as I saw the new brad making kit from Papermania I knew it was yet another crafting item I just had to have...

This is the kit...although only one is shown you get 3 punches with 3 different size circles to fit into the brads, and some bubbles to cover the brad once it's made.

I punched a circle from the paper I used to make my box...here is a close up...

What a brilliant invention...I just think it's fantastic to be able to make your own matching brads....

The papers are by GCD studios called Paris Nights and this particular sheet from the set is flocked.

The box is along the theme of the memo box tutorial which you can find here.

Well, I'm off to enjoy the glorious sunshine we have got here today...don't suppose we're going to get too many more of these days this year...hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!

17 comments:

sandra said...

This is PERFECT work!!!!
I love black and white.
Thanks for tutorial.
Hugs!
Sandra!

Sue C said...

Ooh Sarita this is gorgeous ! I'm with you on making your own brads, how perfect is that ! Sue x

alcoholinky said...

love that paper Sarita. what a delightful box.

angelwhispers Chanelle said...

Love the box Sarita, the papers are beautiful I've used this for a scrap book page of my Nan's wedding it looks fab, so vintage. Love the idea of the brad maker would look lovely as well with faces!! xx

Kim Piggott said...

Wow!
Sensational box Sarita so very beautiful!
Love that fabulous paper and your brad making looks just brilliant!
hugs
kim x

Jules said...

Wow - how special do these brads look.

Thanks for sharing (and no doubt spending my money) LOL!!!

Love Jules xx

Zinnia said...

This looks so beautiful! I love this project Sarita, it is so elegant!
oxoxxo

Tara said...

What an amazing kit........ I just have to get one now! Your box and matching brad are just beautiful Sarita, thanks for sharing ;o)
Hugs Tara xxx

Julie said...

Your box is stunning Sarita, that paper is gorgeous and the brads are a clever idea

Biscuitlid said...

very gorgeous. I see I want I need!!!!

so beautifullly put together as usual hun

Victoria
x

Sue said...

Wow, Sarita, this looks amazing. Love the brad kit, must look out for that.

Fiona said...

Hi Sarita,
This box just oozes glamour and elegance. Matching brads are a fab concept.
Fiona x

Georgia said...

Wow, this brad making kit looks fantastic, what a brilliant idea! I absolutely love your little box, the paper is beautiful. :)
Love, Georgia xx

Chris said...

Oh such a gorgeous box Sarita, so luxurious looking and I can just imagine all sorts of little trinkets that could be kept in it! Love the brad you made too, I very nearly bought one of these sets the other day when I saw them, it's such a great idea and really finishes everything perfectly. Hope you're well. Hugs, Chris xx

Zuila said...

this brad making kit looks fantastic.Thanks for tutorial

Faerielore said...

i saw those brad making kits at ally pally looks so much fun, love what you have made with it

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Fabulous box Sarita and I love the brad maker - it's so much easier than searching for hours, trying to find that perfectly matching finishing touch!
Hugs, Sylvia xx