Saturday, 29 August 2009

More damask designs...

I've been really trying to break away from my usual square cards just to stretch myself a bit...so my challenge to myself for this collection was...curves.

Here is the Judikins stamp that I used to create my collection...Judikins has just brought out a new range of damask design stamps...and of course I couldn't resist..if you've gleaned anything from my blog it is that I LOVE all things damask lol.

The tall bag I've created below is a template from The Cutting Cafe. I have used the heart bag template, but just adapted it a bit to how I wanted it....the Cutting cafe have got loads of fab templates that you can buy to download.

The stamp across the bottom of the bag is by Debbi Moore.

I then created a gatefold card, with curves again....

Here it is opened out. The beautiful frame stamp in the centre of the card is by Melissa Frances. I recommend clicking on the picture to get a close up of the gorgeous frame!

I also made a circle card using my fave leafy die again (it pops up in just about every photo shoot lol). And of course I've used those fab Prima flowers I used in my earlier post.

Lastly, and I think my personal favourite, is this little purse...I've used a template by K&Co.

The beautiful damask design is a rub on by Kaiser.


For this collection I've used Bazzill cardstock in "Blue Lagoon".

Hope you all have a fab Bank Holiday...I'm spending it at home...no traffic jams or crowds for me...I shall be dining al-fresco and doing some crafting!

20 comments:

katy said...

Hi Sarita, what a sophisticated collection ! Beautiful work as always, have a nice weekend x

Zinnia said...

These are absolutely brilliant! I love the colors and the accents. Very elegant!
oxoxoxo

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow!!!
Sarita these are totally awesome!
Oh gorgeous colours and your stamping is just incredible!
Love all those wonderful shapes!
hugs
kim x

sandra said...

I love this stamp!It make you work so rich and elegant!
Curves,squares,circles,no mater what shape your work is it always look soooo good.
Hugs!
Sandra!

Sue C said...

This is a really stunning set you've made Sarita. The stamp is gorgeous, must look out for that one. Sue x

Christine (Craftling) said...

sigh, pant, drool, slurp... faint!

Hugs,
Chris xx

Fiona said...

Wow Sarita,
I love the entire collection! Elegant, classy and stylish as always.
Fiona x

Biscuitlid said...

beautiful, I'm in big love with that huge tassle! Such striking colour too.

Dining al - frsco - are you mad woman?!!

It's been lovely and sunny here but there's a mean breeze in the air, you must be made of tough stuff!

Enjoy your bank hols

Victoria
x

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good evening Sarita, wow hunny what a gorgeous selection of work you have done here, i love the damask design this looks so sophisticated. Stunning work hunny, you certainly have stretched yourself! and created some perfection yet again! have a wonderful weekend, hunny, hugs Linda x

Julie said...

Beautiful work Sarita, a very elegant collection.

Chrissie said...

Oh my word!
I'm speechless in admiration!
What wonderful creations, I love them all!
Chrissie

Jackie said...

What a superb set, the colours are beautiful :o)]
Jackie xx

Riet said...

OHHHH wowwwwww Sarita,what a BEAUTIFUL creations,i love the images and colours. So chique.

ZO MOOI....
Hugs Riet.x

Karen said...

STUNNING ! STUNNING ! STUNNING !

Love Karen x

Karen said...

Gasp! Sigh! Swoon!! Sarita, these are GORGEOUS!! You can do it all....curves, straight lines, squares, circles, 3D....ALL, I tell you!! It never fails to come out stunning! And yes, I love your love for damask. Also, I've been using so much PTI & SU for cardstock, that I'm embarrassed to say that my Bazzil collection has gone mighty neglected. But, you are showing it off fantastically. That blue lagoon is um, er, uh...making my DROOL!! Such a deep, rich color and paired with black, oh so sophisticated too! You are a wonderful original! :>

Emma said...

What decedant projects - so classy. The colours you have used too are beautiful. Thanks for the link to the templates - will go and have a peak ;D

Emma x

Eve said...

Wohh Sarita !! your collection is so beautiful and class !
Your work with this stamp is wonderful !
I really love your new creations in a new style..
Kisses ;)

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Sarita
I absolutely adore these cards and bags - the colours, the damask, the stamps, the swirly bits - love it all!!!
Sylvia xxx

Michelle said...

Totally stunning Sarita, so elegant and sophisticated, my melissa frances stamps came earlier this week but havn't had time to play yet.
Cant wait now!
x Michelle

Dawn said...

Ohhhh me ohhhh my your style is awesome - I love damask and that is a gorgeous rub on!!