I firstly sprayed it with Glimmer mist in "Black Gold", which is apparently a limited edition colour!
I also added glimmer mist in "Hydrangea" which gave my snowflake added a blue hue. There was no particular technique to spraying...it just turned out this way but I really like the mottled effect of the glimmer mists.
So I added a bit of ribbon and was going to photograph it as is...when I happened to lay it down on top of another background I had created for another project. And that's how it turned into a card! I used the Penny Black stamp above to create my background.
Well, I'm off to have a good old blog hop and catch up with you all...have a great weekend!
- Background Stamp: Penny Black "Winter Bough"
- Sizzix Bigz snowflake, Hanging 3-D # 2
- Glimmermists: Black Gold and Hydrangea
- Sentiments: Unknown (I threw the wrapper away!)
- Tim Holtz ink in Weathered Wood