I remembered my second assignment on Colour Create was to create a card using peach and aqua...I really liked the colour combination, and knew I would use it again. So I selected a few items and stamped a few designs to get me going...First I created a box using my new Sizzix leaf die.
Then I designed a card to match. I really like Delish stamps and rub on's at the moment, and have used them on both my box and my card. The sentiments on the box and card are rub on's and the chandeliers stamps are by Delish. The roses are from Hobbycraft...however the colour wasn't quite right so I sprayed them in Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in "Sherbet" to customise them to co-ordinate with my colour scheme. The stamp I used to create the blue background is by Inkadinkadoo.
This is the first time I have used glimmer mist...I think they are just gorgeous.
See you again soon peeps..
- Damask Stamp: Inkadinkadoo
- Sentiments and Chandeliers: Delish
- Leafy die: Sizzix 3 Dies "Flowers, Branches and Leaves Set (can buy from either the The Glitterpot or Sir Stampalot)
- Roses: Hobbycraft
- Glimmer mist in Sherbet
- Flourish brackets: Laundry Line
- Adirondack Pigment Ink pad in "Cloudy Blue"