All you have to do is to put a link on your blog with a piccie of the blog candy. Then just leave a comment and your name to be in with a chance of winning. If you don't have a blog, please leave your either your e-mail address or name/nickname so that I can contact you. I am also happy to ship anywhere in the world.
If you like my work, it would be lovely if you were a follower, but it is not necessary to enter into the blog candy.
The blog candy will close at midnight on 15/08/09 GMT and I will choose a winner from Random.Org. and let you know who has won on 16/08/09.
What you will win....
- Papermania 8x8 classical handmade papers
- Lawrence Llewelyn 6" x 6" Venaissance papers
- Inkadinkadoo clear stamps " Chandeliers"
- Papermania mini embellishment kit
- 2 x Stamping Bella Ketto Stamps (Charlotte and Ivy)
- Stampotique rubber stamp
- Anna Griffin "Rose Collection rubber Stamp
- Prima " forever flowers"
- Creative imaginations velvet flower brads.
In my post of 26/07/09 I made some chandelier cards purposely because I am giving away a brand new set of chandelier stamps as part of my blog candy...here is another chandelier card I made ...
I used Delish papers and sentiment rub on...the large damask design on the right is a rub on by Kaiser.
Well I hope I've tempted you to enter....good luck!