Wednesday, 22 July 2009

And here's another card...

..made with my new Stempelglede stamps...

Now I know it's quite similar in many ways to my last card...not least because I've used my leafy die again...but I make no apologies as I just love using these stamps!!

Here is the Tim Holtz stamp I used to create the background.

I got this at a knock down price from Artymiss....you can't see the design very well on this card, hopefully you will be able to see the stamped design a bit better on some of my new cards to be posted on my blog in the near future. It really does make for a lovely soft floral background.

Having said that, the next couple of creations waiting to go on my blog are completely different to my recent stuff...not a leafy die cut in sight lol...so be prepared!!

Will catch up with you all at the weekend as I'm busy with work again! ttfn peeps!

  • Background Stamp: Tim Holtz
  • corner stamp: Technique tuesday
  • Heart Stamp: Stempelglede
  • Sentiment: Delish Rub on
  • Large flower: Prima
  • Rose: Hobbycraft
  • Tim Holtz Inks in Tattered Rose and Pine Needles

19 comments:

Vicky said...

So pretty Sarita! Such a beautiful card!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Littlebear said...

This is beautiful, I love your new stamps.
Clare x

sukes7 said...

another fabulous stunning card, absolutely gorgeous luv sue x

Linda said...

These are beautiful sarita, and cannot wait until u put your next new cards up. Take care lin xx

Karen said...

I can definitely understand the love for new stamps that you've been wanting. Play away, I say! (No, I'm not intending to channel Dr. Suess...but, I do have young children and he often, inadvertently appears in my brain!) Keep having fun with what you love and we'll reap the benefits of seeing beautiful creations a la you! :> And that big juicy Tim stamp is gorgeous, tahnks for sharing! :>

Jackie said...

Absolutely beautiful card, I love to see the leaves so don't apologise :o)
Jackie xx

gina g said...

Absolutely stunning Sarita. luv gina xx

Judy's Crafty Moments said...

Such a beautiful card Sarita! Love the heart stamp!! So pretty. Gorgeous flowers! Hope your new work is going well and you have settled in.

Look forward to seeing more of your gorge cards!
Judy xx

Kim Piggott said...

Wow this is so very beautiful Sarita!
Just love everything about it so gorgeous!
hugs
kim x

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Sarita,what a beautiful card,l love the image and colour.
So gorgeous details.

Hugs Riet.x

Tara said...

Stunning card again Sarita and you're just making me need that leaf die more and more, lol! xx

Georgia said...

Wow Sarita, I absolutely love this! The flower is so beautiful, and I love that Tim Holtz stamp.
I also love the colours, especially the rosy pink! :)
Love, Georgia xx

Karen said...

WOW how stunning is that. ABSOLUTLEY !!!

Love Karen x

Sue C said...

Sarita, all I can say is WOW ! What amazing cards, I'm so glad I've found my way here. Sue C x

Biscuitlid said...

mmm very scrummy. Lookinmg forward to seeing your other creations!

Victoria
x

Chris said...

Fabulous Sweetie, I love the heart as a monogram, what a great idea and the flower and leaf arrangement is superb. Gorgeous background too with the Tim stamp, it's a beauty also. hugs, Chris xx

Allissa (Lisa) said...

Omg Sarita, you make the MOST Stunning Cards. I am so glad I found you! this is so special. I love it!

Hugs
Lisa.xx

Ori said...

the card looks somehow mysterious. It's so classy and beautiful.

Eva said...

Gorgeous! I've been looking through your blog for a while and I'm impressed! You're going straight into my blog roll. I especially love the way you create backgrounds, and your choice of colours, like on this card. And those grunge heart stamps are on my wish list too... ;)