Thursday, 18 June 2009

One I made earlier...

I felt a bit of a cheat with my last card as it was so simple...so I thought I had better post a card on my blog that actually looks like I put some work into it lol.

Now if I'm honest this is not one of my favourite cards I've ever made...I have some new cards ready to be photographed what I get the chance...but in the meantime I thought I would post this one on my blog that I made a few weeks ago.

Now, you may have noticed that on many of my more recent cards I haven't used an image...so I thought I would have a change and used this gorgeous little Ketto image as she is just so sweet. I created the background with distress inks and a bit of random stamping.

Well, I've been very naughty again and bought yet more stamps...roll on the weekend so I can play!

  • Image: Ketto by Stamping Bella
  • Sentiment: Whiff of Joy
  • Dark green background design: Ornate Wings by B line Designs
  • Swirl stamp: Inkadinkadoo
  • Flowers: Prima
  • Tim Holtz Distress Inks : Pine Needles

17 comments:

Tab said...

Fabulous card hun, just adore these colours and the image is just so sweet.

Hey don't worry about the stamp buying, I've been buying too, hee hee, can't help it, just too many gorge stamps out there!
Hugs Tab xxx

Kim Piggott said...

Wow Sarita this is stunning!
Beautiful colours and love that image!
hugs
kim x

Michelle said...

Hey Sarita
You even do cute cards brilliantly, not something I'm good at! Your usual swirls n curls go with her well though, sophisticated cute - I'll have to think on that!!
x Michelle

torico said...

Hi Sarita. This is a gorgeous card! Love the cute image and your original background.

torico XX

Karen said...

Your last card was most certainly not a cheat...it was stunning! :> I love the colors you used here and that sweet little image and how you colored her is wonderful! Beautiful work, Sarita! :>:>

TonyaA said...

This is a beautiful card! I love the colors you used for the background...one of my favs.
Blessings, peace, and love to you,
~Tonya:)

Mandi said...

Stunning Sarita
Well your cards always are, no matter what the style

Have a good Friday

mandi xxx

Jackie said...

Love the colours you've used on this :o)
Jackie xx

Vicky said...

Such a beautiful card Sarita. Love the cute image, the colours you've used and the flourish background stamp! Stunning!
Hugs, Vicky -x-

Georgia said...

Wow Sarita, I LOVE your card! The turquoise colour looks fab and I love the Ketto image you've used! :)
Love, Georgia xx

Judy's Crafty Moments said...

I think this is lovely and I love the sweet image. the colours are just beautiful! Judy xx

Tara said...

Ooooooh this is so yummy Sarita - fantastic colours and the Ketto image is gorgeous!
Hope your new job is okay? xx

Jo (Boots the Monkey) said...

This is gorgeous Sarita and I love the Ketto image you have used. Fantastic background too you have made - you really are the master of it !

Hope you are OK and life is treating you better.

Take care and have a great weekend.

Hugs,

Jo x

Ruth said...

I love the colours you have used on this one and the image goes so well with the background, Ruth x

Julie said...

Beautiful Sarita, I love the colour.

Riet said...

Wowww Sarita,what a beautiful card,l love the colours.

ZO MOOI.....
Hugs Riet.xx

sukes7 said...

such a beautiful card Sarita, This is my favourite colour too luv sue x