Saturday, 20 June 2009

My new stamps!

I said in my last post that I had been a bit naughty and bought some new stamps...well what do I go to work for lol?

I have to thank my lovely bloggy buddy Michelle for letting me know about this beautiful butterfly stamp by Stampendous. You can see the amazing card Michelle made with this stamp here. I was just so inspired by her card I had to see what I could do with this gorgeous stamp.

On the subject of work, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who's has enquired about how I've been getting on in my new job. Well, I love my job, the work is really interesting and everyone I work with has made feel so welcome and has been really supportive. I'm saving a fortune in petrol as I now work so close to home...more money to spend on craft stash!!

My health has also improved, I still feel as though I've still got a cold all the time, I just seem to have one continuous virus that won't leave me alone!.. but I am much better than I was.

Still time to go play with my new stamps before the weekend's out so I'm off....see you again soon!

  • Butterfly Stamp: Stampendous
  • Background Damask Stamp: Laundry Line
  • Sentiment: Cloud 9
  • Corner Stamp: Bo Bunny
  • Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Milled Lavender
  • Gems: Papermania

20 comments:

Chrissie said...

What a good purchase Sarita. That butterfly is lovely and your card is fabulous as always. Your style is simply class personified!
Chrissie

Eve said...

Wohhh ! This stamp is a real beauty !!!
It's a good purchase ;))
Kisses ;)

Jules said...

Hi Sarita

What a beautiful butterfly on a very beautiful card.

I love black and white.

Pleased to hear that things are going well in your new job and you are feeling better.

Love Jules xx

Karen said...

STUNNING CARDS Sarita. Love that flutterby.

Love Karen x

Ruth said...

Glad to hear you are feeling a little better.I love the card and what you have done with the butterfly, Ruth x

Kim Piggott said...

Wow stunning card Sarita!
Love that butterfly and your paper is wonderful!
So happy that you are enjoying work!
hugs
kim x

Karen said...

Gorgeous! I just love how that beautiful butterfly is fliting towards the flourished corner. Yes, this stamp does look like you....how nice of your friend to point it out! I'm glad you are on the mend and hope that ever present drag of a cold goes away soon!! Happy crafting!! :>

Jackie said...

Very elegant card, Love those swirls :o)
Jackie xx

Yoli said...

Card is absolutely stunning! Great job! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Georgia said...

Hi Sarita,
I love your card! I really like the stamping you've done, especially the swirly black bit in the corner. I also LOVE that butterfly! :)
Love, Georgia xx

Tab said...

Ooooh love your card, hun! Dleish image and the colours are divine!
Hugs Tab xxx

alcoholinky said...

stunning stamp Sarita and you've made yet another stunning card with it!

Biscuitlid said...

Wow, see I'd buy that stamp and never come up with such a stunningly beautiful creation.

Can't wait to see what else you make with it

Victoria
x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Sarita,l love the colour.

Hugs Riet.x

sukes7 said...

I love the simple elegant design of this card Sarita, the butterfly stamp is gorgeous luv sue x

Sandra said...

Hi Sarita,
Sorry it's been such a long time since my last visit. I can see that I have missed lots of your amazingly elegant cards. This butterfly one is a real beauty.
Glad to hear that your new job is going well and that you are feeling better too.
Hoorah for more craft stash money!!!
Hugs
Sandra x

torico said...

What a beautiful butterfly! The stamp you have used on the top corner is gorgeous. I love it.

torico XX

gina g said...

Hi Sarita Gorgeous card love the butterfly, nice to hear that you are feeling better and enjoying your new job. luv gina xx

magic boxes said...

Sarita this card is stunning, absolutely gorgeous.

Your work is always so beautiful and inspirational!

Elaine x

Chris said...

Gorgeous new stamp Sarita and a stunning card Sweetie, I agree what else is work for :D. So pleased you're enjoying your job and everyone is nice there, also that you're feeling a bit better, hope you shake it off completely very soon. Hugs,Chris xx