Friday, 26 June 2009

Just for a change...

I haven't done that much in the way of tags in the past, but as I've seen so many beautiful tags on various blogs I thought it was about time I had a go.

I just had to show you a close up of this fab bling flower centre by Prima....gorgeous or what??

The rest is just an inky background with a few stamped flourishes and sentiments.

Well, this weekend I will be making the most of the lovely sunshine in the garden with a glass or two of wine...but I'm sure I will sneak in some time to craft as well!

  • Tag background stamp: Technique Tuesday
  • Flourish stamp: Basic Grey
  • Tim Holtz distress ink in Brush Corduroy and Cats Eye pigment ink pad in Dusty Plum
  • Sentiment: Cloud 9
  • Flower and Jewel centre: Prima

12 comments:

Mandi said...

Stunning card Sarita
Have a good weekend hun

mandi xx

CraftyC said...

This is beautiful Sarita, A great tag and I love the flourish stamp!
Clairex

Jackie said...

Superb card, love the colours :o)
Jackie xx

alcoholinky said...

gorgeous Sarita - I love making tags, and I'm a huge fan of those prima flowers too.

Kim Piggott said...

Oh an absolutely confection of beauty Sarita!
hugs
kim x

Jo (Boots the Monkey) said...

Oh my Sarita, this is just gorgeous, stunning in fact. I love seeing tags on cards and you have done a fantastic job. I love all the stamps you have used and that bling is just amazing. I will have to look into getting some of that !

Hope you are OK ? Have a great weekend and enjoy the sunshine.

Hugs,

Jo x

Biscuitlid said...

absolutley exquisite as usual Sarita.

Victoria
x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Sarita.

Hugs Riet.x

Judy's Crafty Moments said...

Just gorgeous sarita!! Love the bling and your tag is wonderful, hugs Judy xx

Georgia said...

Hi Sarita,
Beautiful card! I love the flower, you're right, it's gorgeous! I also love the tag! :)
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend!
Love, Georgia xx

Tab said...

Love your card, such fab layout and the colours are divine, love it!
Hugs Tab xxx

Chris said...

Absolutely gorgeous Sarita and I think the bling flower centre is stunning. Love your tag, it really creates a wonderful dimension for your card. Hugs, Chris xx