Anyway this was the colour scheme that kept me awake recently. I adore green, every shade of it..but had never used emerald before.
I made this card for my little friend Georgia, as she has just celebrated her 13th birthday!! Oh to be a teenager again lol. The floral stamp is by Elusive images....and I made a little matching envelope insert as well.
And because I liked the colours so much I made a second card....
This is a similar design to another card I made recently...but I just liked it so I did another one! .
Well who knows what I'll be dreaming up next lol.
- Image: Leanne Ellis
- Floral Stamp : Elusive Images
- Sentiment: Hero Arts
- Ink: Adirondack in Meadow
- Accessories: Martha Stewart punch
- Sentiment: Stamps Unlimited
- Floral stamp : Elusive Images
- Ink : as before
- Letters: Technique Tuesday