Sunday, 8 March 2009

Colour Create Challenge # 6

It's that time of the week again....for another fab Colour Create Challenge. And here is this week's colour scheme....

The extra option, if you wish, is to make anything other than a card.... here are my creations....

Now if I'm honest these are not my favourite colours to work with....but I am thankful to Tara
for this challenge as I was actually quite pleased with the result.....

The handbag template is by The Template Factory, which is by Arts and Crafts Direct Ltd...and I made the box using a scoring board. I used my Laura Ashley stamp again ...hope you're not fed up with seeing it lol..the little gift tag is a stamp made by My Sentiments Exactly.

I really hope you will join in this week....as ever I am in awe of the creations made by the rest of the DT team....you must take a look as there are so many ideas and bucket loads of inspiration.

17 comments:

Kim Piggott said...

Sarita wow these are just so gorgeous!
I love your fabulous creations just so wonderful!
hugs
kim x

Beth said...

These are fab! I love the lacy edge on the little box! xx

Chris said...

Absolutely stunning gift set Sarita, I love the bag and thanks for the info on the template. The box is wonderful too, lovely and deep, it all has such a luxurious feel. I don't think I could ever get fed up of seeing your LA stamp, it's really beautiful. Hope you're having a lovely weekend. Hugs, Chris x

Georgia said...

Oooh, I love these! The stamping is beautiful - it all looks so pretty and I like the edging on the box!
Love, Georgia xx

Sharon said...

These are fabulous Sarita. I just love the way you created the paper with the stamp. Very stylish items and so pretty too.
Sharon xx

Boots the Monkey (Jo) said...

These are just stunning Sarita and I'm definately not fed up of seeing your Laura Ashley stamp !

Have a great week,

Hugs,

Jo x

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous bags, think the colours work well!
Clairex

Ruth said...

This is a beautiful project. I really do love the way you use ths stamps as a background! Thanks for your kind words, I have an awr=ard for you on my blog, Ruth x

Rica said...

Fabulous Sarita, so beautifully done. These weren't my favourite colours either (lol). But you've worked wonders with them - love the combination of box and bag.
hugs Heather xx

Judy's Crafty Moments said...

Gorgeous pieces of work. they look great in this colour combo..stylish and elegant! Your stamping is perfect and I love that LA stamp!! Gorgeous lace edging on the box!
Judy xx

Michelle said...

Fantastic use of these colours Sarita - looks really classy.
x Michelle

Tab said...

Too delish for words sweetie! Love the muted tones that you have used and how you have used the MS punch!
Hugs Tab xxx

Tara said...

Amazing creations Sarita, sorry they weren't your fave colours, lol! Even so, you've come up with two stunning pieces! I really love your Laura Ashley stamp and you make it look different every time! ;o)
xx

Karen said...

Beautiful!! I love the lace edge trim on the box! Great interpretation of the color challenge! :>

cats whiskers said...

Wow, Wow and wow again this are stunning dear just love that stamp and your take on the challenge
Hugs Jacqui x

gina g said...

wow Sarita these are beautiful i wasn't too keen on the colours either but i think everyone has done really well. luv gina xx

Steph said...

How pretty! Love the unusual colour scheme and great to see something other than a straightforward card x