Wednesday, 4 March 2009

A box....

Bit obvious I know but I run out of ideas sometimes for titles of my posts lol..


So why have I posted a picture of this box.....well for a couple of reasons....you may think from my blog that I only do girlie stuff....you know lots of flowers and ribbon...but this is not the case.....also it has only occured to me recently that I have never posted anything on my blog other than a card.....not sure why really as my family and friends will vouch for me that I often make a matching item when I give them a card...such as a gift bag or a box...

This box was made for a male relative....before I assembled my box I stamped my knight's image around the edges with Versamark ink and then dusted it with lustre powders in gold and bronze....I sprayed it with fixative to prevent it fading and just added some gold cord to finish it off..

Well I hope you like it, and now I have thought to post my other creations I intend to do so more in the future!

14 comments:

Tab said...

Wow Sarita, totally stunning box, love it! It's very classy, and perfect for a chappie!
Hugs Tab xxx

Mandi said...

Its incredible Sarita I love it
xx

Chrissie said...

Just beautiful!
Chrissie

Nicky said...

Great box what a lovely idea to do matching bags and boxes for cards - I have only done this once and that was by mistake lol

Sharon said...

This is STUNNING Sarita. Wow! I love those knights - what a cool image for the men. Now I need to pick my jaw off the floor....totally amazing work.
Sharon xx

Kim Piggott said...

Oh Wow!
This is just stunning Sarita!
I am so blown away by your box you are so mega talented!
hugs
kim x

Riet said...

what a beautiful box Sarita.

hugs Riet.x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

This is such a beautiful stylish box, I love it. Hope your well? Heidi xxx

Julie said...

It's beautiful, very professional looking

Enfys said...

This is wonderful. I haven't used my pearly powder for a while, hmmm, must dig them out after seeing this!
hugs
Enfys

Enfys said...

This is wonderful. I haven't used my pearly powder for a while, hmmm, must dig them out after seeing this!
hugs
Enfys

gina g said...

Oh Sarita this is gorgeous i love it. luv gina xx

Chris said...

Totally stunning box Sarita, I love how it has a masculine feel but it's also very elegant. The stamping looks fabulous and the gold cord couldn't be more perfect to finish it off. I'd love to know what kind of card you use for your boxes if you have a moment? Hugs, Chris x

Dawn said...

Wow it's stunning!