Friday, 23 January 2009

Spread the word and join in the fun!!

I am soo excited-the fantastically talented, and a good blogging buddy of mine, Tara has created an AMAZING new challenge blog.

Each week, commencing the 1st February 2009, there will be new colour scheme to work with.......but that's not all.........there will an optional extra twist for those who want to take the challenge a little further....

And, for me, as if that weren't excitement enough, I was deeply honoured (OK jumping around like a loony lol..) when Tara has asked little old moi to be part of the Design Team!! OMG!! Of course I said yes straight away-who wouldn't want this job??

There are other amazing crafters who will also be joining the design team.....This is going to be a fab blog...

The blog is called Colour Create. Please do take a look and hopefully you will want to follow it too, but more than that I do hope you all take part because I can't wait to see all of your amazing creations.

3 comments:

Marcea said...

oh wow, congrats hun. Will deffo be back once it starts up - off for a peep now ... I wish you every success, love colour challenges!
-x-

Mandi said...

Will DEF follow it Sartia...good luck to you, well you dont need that at all forget i said that! lol The link wont work for me, maybe it will on Feb 1st...Thanks hun mandi xoxox

Sandra said...

Hi Sweetie,
Would love to join in with the fun but I can't seem to get your link to work... No worries I'll try again later.
CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS on being asked to be on the DT... they are very lucky to have you your designs are beautiful.
Hugs
Sandra xx