Saturday, 20 December 2008

My last post before Christmas and a great big groan..



I hope you are all ready for Christmas. I kind of had everything planned but I have the same problem I have every year.

Why oh why do I buy loads of food weeks in advance of the big day? Every year I promise myself not to eat any of it before Christmas but yep you've guessed it-your's truly has eaten most of it already! Thing is hubby doesn't eat chocolate or anything sweet so I have no-one else to blame lol.

Now I know this card is also far removed from usual stuff, but I quite liked making the last vintage card so I thought while I was in the mood I would create another.

Well I'm off now to watch the final of Strictly Come Danncing with a box of Thorntons chocolate which was also destined for Christmas day....groan, there's no hope for me lol.

Hope you all have a lovely Christmas and a very happy and wonderful card-making New Year.

7 comments:

Kim Piggott said...

Such a beautiful card!
Love this vintage look and you have added the most gorgeous detail!
Have a wonderful Christmas and a brilliant 2009!
festive hugs
kim xxx

Steph said...

Another truly stunning card, Sarita. You do vintage SO well! Hope you have a lovely Christmas ps did you want Tom to win? I thought Rachel was better! x

Mandi said...

No surprise to see another stunning card Sarita...or shoudl I say miss Piggy lol Happy Christmas to you and yours xxxx

Sue said...

Another stunning card, gorgeous. Wishing you n yours a great Christmas & Happy Healthy New Year. sue.xx

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Hello Sarita, these two cards are just stunning hun, i love the vintage look you have created here, i love visiting your blog and seeing your wonderful creations. any chance of those images being made into stamps yet? i just adore your gorgeous ladies! can't wait to get my hands on some. Thank you for entering my blog candy and good luck. Hugs Linda x

joey said...

Hi Sarita, this is such a pretty card, its gorgeous, I love your take on the vintage look, the images you pick to use and the embellishments really compliment each other well.
I know what you mean about the christmas goodies buying in advance!, I have brought mine and have put it all in a black bag in a cupboard I wont touch so far I have done really well, I have only eaten 2 whole multipacks of crisps and 3 walnut whips ooooops! lol. Wishing you a very merry christmas. love joey.xxx

katy said...

Hi Sarita, hope you had a great Christmas, wishing you a Happy and Healthy 2009....stunning card, ,i adore the vintage look, love Katy x