Saturday, 6 December 2008

A little bit of vintage

Well as you know I have been wanting to break away from my usual style of card making and so decided to make a vintage card.


By coincidence I found a vintage card challenge (challenge 16) on the cupcakecraftchallenges blog this week (apologies the blog link thingy does not want to work for me tonight). Anyway I thought I would enter it into the challenge.


I used mainly Debbie Moore stamps for the background, and the image is by Paper Inspirations.

Well I'd best pop over there now and let them know!!

9 comments:

joey said...

Hi, this is gorgeous, I love the colour tones and all the details you add. joey xxx

Lauren said...

WOW thats fantastic!!! Thanx 4 joining in this week. xx

Michele said...

Gorgeous card, I love the vintage look.
Michele xx

cats whiskers said...

Wow stunning and awesome is all I can say carry on beeing creative un, youve got it just right, cannot wait to see your next creation
Hugs Jacqui xxx

Tara said...

This really is beautiful Sarita, it looks so elegant! xx

Mandi said...

Stunning, fabulous, fatastic...need I say more lol xx

gina g said...

wow stunning card Sarita love it. gina xx

Kirsten said...

This is very beautiful, I love the colours & the flowers look lovely. Kirsten.

Vicky said...

Stunning care Sarita! Hope you well. I have a little something for you over on my blog!
Hugs, Vicky x