Sunday, 16 November 2008

Outside my comfort zone


Well, I'm happy to report that I'm feeling much better and so is my computer (thanks to hubby). Hubby has spent an unbelievable amount of time trying to get my computer to work, and at one point it really looked as though it was totally irreparable. I was very despondent, and it made me realise how much I rely on it. I can honestly say I would rather live without the phone than my computer! Hubby kindly let me use his computer, although I had to promise not to breathe near it, sneeze near it or touch the delete button!!
Anyway, on to my latest card. This is completely different to any other card I have made, but my challenge to myself was to make a card without using an image. I'm really not too sure whether I like it or not, but I hope you do. I am pleased to report that I have been drawing again and have nearly finished a card with one of them-I hope to post it on my blog in the next couple of weeks.
PS: I did accidentally delete everything on hubby's hard drive but that doesn't matter does it...??

16 comments:

Pink Sunshine said...

This is gorgeous, love the colours and the added bling.
Sally. x

Tara said...

Hi Sarita,
Thanks for stopping by the other day and I must say I'm glad you're back with us, I need the inspiration, lol! Now I'm wondering where the fern leaf is from, is it another Leone Em punch by any chance?
I'm really looking forward to seeing another card using one of your own sketches, I'm sure it'll be fantastic!
Take care, Tara xx

gina g said...

lmao, the card is stunning Sarita love it and the colours are fab. Glad to hear that you are feeling better take care. luv gina xx

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Wow Sarita its another stunning card, it doesn't miss the image at all!! I just adore your work hun, and im so excited about the new sketch you've been working on. Just can't wait till you get them on stamps or downloads.

I know what you mean about feeling lost without your computer. I would prefer to be without a phone too!!

Hugs Linda x

Sue said...

Hi Sarita
i have left an award on my blog for you. Your cards are amazing. sue.

katy said...

Hi Sarita, firstly thank you so much for all the lovely comments you've left me !! And secondly.....WOW !! You always deliver stunning cards Sarita and i too cant wait to see what you've been sketching. xx

Steph said...

This is sooo beautiful, Sarita. I love the muted colours and the lace, the touch of glitter.... as usual, everything is beautiful! x

Mandi said...

Nothign to worry about ha ha The card is FABULOUS...as usual xx

Julie said...

This is mouth wateringly gorgeous Sarita - out of your comfort zone? Woweee! Have left you another little something on my blog!

Sue said...

Beautiful card Sarita. I have to agree with you about the computer, didn't have broadband connection for over two weeks and it was awful. It's like being cut off from the rest of the world. Glad your back though, love to see your creations and can't wait to see your next drawing. Sue.x

Vicki said...

oh Sarita this is a stunner, what a fantasitc layout and such a lovely colour scheme. sorry to hear you've been poorly, hope you'll soon be well, take care xx vicki xx

My name is CINDY...... said...

mm. sometimes wonder how much I would get done if I didn't have the pc though.....

Not quite sure how I arrived here but just wanted to say this is a beautiful card, I really like it.

Mandi said...

FABULOUS as always xx
http://enchantedoccasions.blogspot.com/

All Pink girl said...

Wow if this is out your comfort zone you realy have to keep trying it this card is stunning ,love it ,Dawnxx
hope you are ok xxx

Vicky said...

Stunning card Sarita. Love the flowers and the colours, it all works so well together. Glad to hear you're feeling better. Looking forward to seeing your latest sketch.
Hugs, Vicky x

Rica said...

You really don't need an image to make a beautiful card - I love the colours, they're gorgeous.
hugs Heather xx