Saturday, 8 November 2008

a little update


Thank you so much for all your lovely get well wishes. I still feel very washed out but I am gradually getting better-it really has been a tough little bug to get rid of! I just haven't felt up to doing much card making or drawing recently as I have felt so tired, but I can feel the urge to create again in my blood, especially as I have aquired some new craft stash that I can't wait to use!
However, there is no improvement with my computer. It is very poorly and I can't do very much on it at all, so hubby will be taking my computer apart after I have finshed this post. Here is another card I made a while ago to keep you going. Please do leave your comments as usual as they do really mean so much to me-I will be using someone else's computer for a while as and when I can until mine is fixed!

13 comments:

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Hi Sarita
I am sorry you have been feeling so poorly. I have had a bad cold that keeps coming back for 3 weeks now. I feel constantly exhausted. Hopefully you are on the mend now. Once again you have produced a stunning card. I love the image and the colour combination. Its a beautiful card. Hugs Linda x

Vicky said...

Stunning card Sarita! Lovely to see another of your cards! Fab image, colours and you've embellished it perfectly! I love it! Hope you are feeling much better very soon. After all you have to get using your new stash! :-) Hope the computer get's better soon as well so you can visit us again very soon!
Big Hugs, Vicky x

gina g said...

Gorgeous card Sarita,glad to hear that you are feeling a little better take care of yourself and hope to see more of your beautiful work soon. luv gina xx

gina g said...

its only me again there is still something on my blog for you. luv gina xx

cats whiskers said...

Awesome card, what fabulous rich colours and fantastic embelies but I adore that image most of all, glad to hear you are feeling better hun, and hope you soon get your computer back to normal
Hugs jacqui x

Tara said...

You keep those cards coming Sarita, they always bring a smile to my face. This one is no exception, it's brilliant!
Poor you having such a nasty virus, hope you're well on the road to recovery now. Take care!! xx

Steph said...

Oh my word!!! Your illness hasn't affected your ability to craft!!!! I absolutely adore your cards and this one is no exception- it's a work of art!!!!! Hope you feel better soon x

overmoores said...

Ive admired your cards on the PP site Sarita and now Ive found your blog Im loving looking at them here too! The Oriental one is absolutely fantastic. I cant stop looking at it! lol

mandi x

katy said...

Hello Sarita, i'm sorry to hear that you've been unwell, hope you feel better soon. As always a beautiful card and looking forward to more, you take care xx

Rica said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Sarita, very exotic and oriental.
Have left you an award on my blog.
hugs Heaather xx

Caroline said...

Stunning Card! Good to see you back and hopefully on the mend. Caroline x

De said...

Wow. This is so beautiful! It's breathtaking!

All Pink girl said...

Out standing card as always ,so gorgeous xxxx
do hope you feel better soon babe xxx
hugs Dawnxx