Saturday, 22 November 2008

Five minutes of fame

For those of you who don't know I am a member of the DoCrafts Gallery. One of the designers of DoCrafts, Clare Curd, recently asked me if I would like to make some cards for their magazine "Creativity". I was very flattered and of course agreed to do it!

Here is a preview of Issue 12 of the magazine.


I'm on the right hand page. Some of you bloggers may also recognise the very talented Katy with her beautiful cards-well done Katy! Now I've only just realised I am also page 61 of the magazine, where one of my cards has been used to play "Spot the Difference"!! The thing is I it took me a while to spot the difference. Of course I did in the end, and the difference is ..............
...You didn't really think I would tell you do you lol

2 comments:

Sue said...

Congratulations on your five mins of fame hun, well deserved to.sue.x

katy said...

Congrats to you too Sarita, your cards are stunning as always xx