Sunday, 28 September 2008

A little update and a card I prepared earlier!


Well, I am thoroughly exhausted, and I ache from head to toe from all the decorating I have been doing. The decorating has been extensive, and what with working full time as well it has left me little time to make any cards. So I thought I would post a little card I made a while ago to keep you going, until I put together a card with one of my own sketches again. I have lots of sketches prepared, but have not had the time to make any cards with them yet. I anticipate it will still be a couple of weeks before I can really settle down again in my little craft room! I have enjoyed doing a little bit of interior design though and it has helped feed my creative urges until I can card make again!

13 comments:

Linda said...

lovely card and the colours are lovely too. linda x

Sue said...

A beautiful card Sarita, love the papers you've used, the layout is fab. Look forward to seeing some more of you sketches. sue.x

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous card - love the rich colours
Pauline x

Rica said...

Beautiful card, as expected from you. Glad to have you back.
Hugs Heather xxx

cats whiskers said...

Oh wow what a gorgeous card, such beautiful colour scheme, so classy, cannot wait to see your new sketches
Hugs Jacqui x

Rica said...

Hi Sarita,
I've left you a little something on my blog.
Hugs Heather xx

sandradrydesigns said...

Beautiful card, such rich colours.
Hugs
Sandra xx

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Wow this card is stunning, I love the papers and the colour of this card. Hugs Linda x

Christine (Craftling) said...

Wow! This is just breath-taking! I adore it.

Chris xx

All Pink girl said...

Hi babe ,hope you are ok xxx
loveing this card so stunning and elegent xxxx
hugs Dawnxx

joey said...

OOOOOH this is gorgeous!!! I love the colour and layout. your cards are fantastic, I hope you dont mind if i add you to my links.xx

Crafty Sarah said...

Beautiful. This is so much better than any christmas card you can buy in any shop and so much love and care has gone into it too. It is stunning xx

E.T said...

gorgeous!