Saturday, 30 August 2008

A taste of Christmas....



Firstly, can I say a big thank you to all of you for giving me such positive feedback on my last little sketch, it really does mean a lot to me. Well, despite feeling very under the weather the last few days, I have still been able to do a bit of doodling, and have come up with another little sketch. Now I know what you're thinking....she looks very similar to the last image. Well, yes, she does, but indulge me as I am enjoying myself, and I'm just trying to get in the swing of doing some figure drawing again! I also used Pink Petticoat background papers and Penny Black snowflake, ivy stamp and sentiment. The poinsettias are by Prima. Well, I hope you like my latest little creation. I've got lots more doodles in the pipeline...now I've started I just can't stop!

18 comments:

Pauline C said...

Another cool card - fab doodle!
Pauline x

cats whiskers said...

Love it all what a great Christmas image she is, cannot wait to see more of them. Love those fantastic flowers. Don't worry about them being alike that is what a lot of stamp collections are all about.
Hugs Jacqui x

Sue said...

Wow Sarita, fabulous doodles. You have a real talent there, keep it up. Love both your characters.

Hope your feeling better soon.Sue.x

Heather said...

Hi Sarita,
I have a book full of doodles but lack the courage to commit to a card - so good on you - keep up the good work - these are brilliant!!
Hope you're feeling better now.
Hugs Heather xxx

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Wow! Fabulous card Sarita. Wish I could doodle like that!

Sarah said...

Another great image and card, I wish I could draw!

Sarah x

sandradrydesigns said...

Wow!! Your sketches are amazing. Perfect for cards. More please!!
Hugs
Sandra xx

Tara said...

Another beautiful sketch and card Sarita, you have a real talent! xxx

Kim Piggott said...

This is sensational!
kim x

Sandra said...

Hi,"EXCELLENT",such a fabulous Christmas card,lucky person who receives this,love the image and the colours you have used,keep up the good work...hope you're feeling better,
Take care
Sandra x

Crafty Sarah said...

Wow!! this is incredible. Such a gorgeous image and stunning layout and colours and embellishements etc. You really are talented! xx

moon daisy said...

Hi sarita, you have a fab blog, thought you deserved this award, come and collect it on my blog.
tracey

Love to Doodle! said...

Hi Sarita - thank you for your lovely comment...I did enjoy doodling the christmas ones...even though I did them in June!!

This doodle of yours is fabby too...stunning overall design...really love it xx

Caroline said...

Stunning! Hope these get made into stamps I would love to get my hands on some of these images.

Madge said...

What a gorgeous card Sarita, your sketch is fab, really girly - just love it. x

Vicki said...

love everything about this, it's fab Sarita. Your sketches are brill, very stylish and girly, love them, I wish you all the very best and hope they are made into stamps, well done you, I so wish I could draw!!! xx vicki xx

Vicky said...

Another fab card Sarita! Love the image, very apt for christmas!
Hugs, Vicky x

katy said...

Hi Sarita, hope you're ok? have something for you on my blog xx