Sunday, 3 August 2008

Sunday 3rd August 2008

Welcome to my brand new blog! I hope to share with you my passion for card making.

Today is the first chance I have had to play with my all my new goodies I bought at the ArtStamps craft show in Newbury, Berkshire last weekend. I bought some of the fantastic new Sarah Kay stamps, and lots of lovely embellishments. The craft show was very busy, and it was also very hot, but I thoroughly enjoyed myself! Hubby came with me (I later found him camped out by the side of the car complete with cooler box, sandwiches, lemonade and his head covered with an old T-shirt to shield him from the sun!) I thought he might get bored but he sent me off again after my 3rd sandwich break telling me to take my time!! lol.

3 comments:

katy said...

Helloooooooo Sarita,welcome to Blogland!! Looking good,and as always an amazing card xx

Tara said...

Blimey Sarita, you do have an understanding hubby! A beautiful card by the way! xx

pickle said...

Hi Sarita,
I'm so glad you started your blog. I've been admiring your cards over on docrafts gallery for the last few weeks.
Looking forward to seeing some more of your gorgeous crafty creations soon.
Kerry x