Wednesday, 20 August 2008

Pink Petticoat card


I was so thrilled to be asked recently by Liz Armstrong, the very talented creator of the fantastic Pink Petticoat, to be one of the creative designers for the "inspiration" pages on the Pink Petticoat website. Here is one of the cards I made for Liz. The version on my blog is not quite the same as I was still adding the finishing touches after this photo was taken, but you can see my final card designs on the Pink Petticoat website. I absolutely love using Pink Petticoat products, the images are fab, and the papers are so beautiful and come in such a wide range of colours that can be used for so many different card and papercraft creations. As you can see from the cards on my blog I use Pink Petticoat products on many of my cards. Do take a look at the Inspirations section on the Pink Petticoat website as there are so many other wonderfully inspirational cards by other designers on there too.

14 comments:

Vicky said...

Gogeous card Sarita. Love the striking colours! Fab!
Hugs, Vicky x

Kim Piggott said...

Wow! what a stunning card.
I just love how you create your cards to have so much pizazz!
Absolutely gorgeous.
kim x

Crafty Caroline said...

Fab card! I love it.

Alex said...

Sarita, thats absolutely fantastic news, well done, I love all your Petticoat cards you make, you definitely know how to make the papers and images shine - well done xx

Christine (Craftling) said...

Liz did absolutely the right thing in asking you.. so well deserved!! Your cards are stunning. Soooo beautifully made and presented. Congratulations!

Chris xx

Heather said...

Congratulations love.
WOW!!! Absolutely stunning, love it.
Rica xxx

Julie said...

I saw this on the PP site, what a fantastic card, the bold colours are fab.

Linda said...

Another fab...grrreat card.

Tara said...

Wow Sarita, this card is stunning. I'm not surprised Liz has been in contact with you, well done! You make Pink Petticoat products come alive, gorgeous! xx

All Pink girl said...

Wow your cards are a real work of art ,so stunning ,fabulous work ,Dawnx

pickle said...

Congratulations, you so deserve it!!
All your cards are stunning and this one is no exception. Just gorgeous.
kerry x

karen said...

wow your cards are fantastic each and everyone of them are stunning
karen x

cats whiskers said...

OMG what a very very classy card, the colours and the colouring are beautiful and the layout is stunning
Hugs Jacqui x

Susie Sugar said...

Simply Stunning darling xx