Sunday, 3 August 2008

Pink Petticoat card


I design a lot of cards using Pink Petticoat products, and here is just one of them. I absolutely love Pink Petticoat papers and images, I think they are very trendy. I recently entered the "Lots of Dots" competition, and was very proud to make it as a finalist. However, I very nearly didn't get to enter. I had just finished my 3 card designs and left them in the lounge to show hubby. Next thing I know, hubby says I should come in quickly because Ronnie, my cat, had knocked over a large vase of water all over all of them! I was upset naturally, but I didn't blame Ronnie-you just don't leave a cat, a large vase of water and your precious handmade cards all in the same room together! Anyway I stayed up all night to remake all 3 cards. Then, when I took them to the post office the following morning they were shut for staff training!! aarh!!! Eventually I did manage to post them and am so glad I persevered!

5 comments:

Linda said...

Hello Sarita, another lovely card, as you always do. love lin x

katy said...

Im not surprised Liz picked you as a finalist Sarita,beautiful card xx

All Pink girl said...

Hi Sarita ,welcome to blog land xxx
your cards are so stunning keep up the fab work ,Dawnxxx

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Another beautiful card.

Crafty Sarah said...

WOW!!! All your cards are amazing but I really love this one! I love pink petticoat and I love black and pink together xx