Sunday, 3 August 2008

A gorgeous card from a Docraft's friend


For those of you who don't know I belong to the Docrafts gallery, and have been posting my cards there since June 2008. One of my DoCraft's friends, Katy (aka crafty katy on the DoCrafts website) asked me if I would like to do an image swap. I thought it was a fantastic idea, and here is the wonderful card she sent to me along with some fab images. It is lovely to receive any handmade card, but none more so than from another crafter. It now has pride of place in my craft room giving me wonderful inspirational. If you have never seen Katy's cards you MUST see her stunning gallery at Docrafts or visit her blog, katy's bloggeroo. Thank you Katy.

1 comment:

katy said...

Hi Sarita,thank you very much and it was lovely to do a swap with you xx