Sunday, 3 August 2008

3rd August 2008


The Kerry Jo oriental lady card is just one of many cards I have made using Kerry's own wonderful range of rubber stamps. I absolutely love using them and find them very inspirational-Kerry Jo is a very very talented lady, and if you have never seen her rubber stamps please do visit her blog (see Kerry Jo link)
The background paper is by Basic Grey, which I thought looked a bit oriental, and the lime green card is from the "Heartwarming Vintage Collection" by Crafty Secrets.

5 comments:

kerry said...

Just gorgeous!!! I love the richness of the colours & patterns on the papers, fab lo too!

Thank you for the very kind mention.
Kerry xxx

Vicky said...

Wow what a stunning card. I definately have to get some of Kerry's stamps! They are at the top of my wish list!
Found your link on Kerry's blog. Welcome to blog land, it's very addictive! Love your style of cards. I'll definately be adding you to my favourite blogs list!
Hugs, Vicky x

Julie said...

Hi welcome to blogging!..what a gorgeous card, I have never managed an oriental card as I cant think what papers etc to use. This one is stunning. x

pickle said...

Wow stunning !!
I adore it.
kerry x

Alex said...

This is beautiful, will have to pull mine out again, thanks for wonderful inspiration, and welcome to blogland

Alex xx